Sponsored

M.O.R.E. bellypan

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I inadvertently put the metal bellypan into full use mode Sunday. Piked my rig with all four tires clawing air after wheel slipped off rock. Winched and drug my JL about a foot before frt. wheels got weighted enough for traction to drive forward. Panel took nearly all the weight of my 5180 lb. JLR.
before
Jeep Wrangler JL M.O.R.E. bellypan JL M.O.R.E. belly pan

Will this buff out or be dentless repairable ? after...
Jeep Wrangler JL M.O.R.E. bellypan bellypan scrape miller 5-31

Oh well, don't need trail badges when you got trail scars to commemorate a trail. Thanks #M.O.R.E. your product rocks!
Sponsored

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
That's a pretty good one. I'd love to know how an aluminum version would have fared.

OP
OP
sourdough

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Me too! To be honest, I'm wating for Artec Industries aluminum 2dr. bellypan with better ground clearance and lighter weight. Artec's will be 3x's the cost of my M.O.R.E.'s . What's M.O.R.E. , haha, M.O.R.E. is so concerned about there own quality control they installed mine just to make sure it was to to their full satisfaction. The lift view was in their fab shop. Very much enjoyed dealing with and helping this small company and their made in U.S.A. products. Great owners and workers.

Last edited:

HappyJeeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '09 Tundra 5.7 4x4, '21 Prius
Occupation
Soils engineering/geology
Me too! To be honest, I'm wating for Artec Industries aluminum 2dr. bellypan with better ground clearance and lighter weight. Artec's will be 3x's the cost of my M.O.R.E.'s . What's M.O.R.E. , haha, M.O.R.E. is so concerned about there own quality control they installed mine just to make sure it was to to their full satisfaction. The lift view was in their fab shop. Very much enjoyed dealing with this small company and their made in U.S.A. products. Great owners and workers.
Where is their shop?

JocoRubicon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Where is their shop?
^^ what he said :)

Pics are impressive, I'm looking for some better protection for the underside of my JLU, Have the skid plates from the factory but reading that aftermarkets are better.

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
I'm pretty sure they are from western Colorado. Pretty sure I've road tripped past their shop before.
Sponsored