First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
When you had your initial issue did the aux switches light up when pressed or nothing? Any input is appreciated:)
Mine wouldn’t light up or do anything I did find there was a revision in the part number for the auxiliary switch bank I ordered a new one and it fix the problem never had an issue after that
Sponsored

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
Mine wouldn’t light up or do anything I did find there was a revision in the part number for the auxiliary switch bank I ordered a new one and it fix the problem never had an issue after that
Good info, I also noticed the rev change on the part. I guess I need to order one. Thanks!

jlrusoin

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
My aux switches have lost all power. The lights do not come on and they do not function. The service bulletin is not the issue, the switches are snapped together well. The fuses are all good. The batter is new and reading greater than 12 volts. Any other thing I should look at before purchasing new switches? Does anyone know what voltage should be on the wires in the plug? Thanks

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
My aux switches have lost all power. The lights do not come on and they do not function. The service bulletin is not the issue, the switches are snapped together well. The fuses are all good. The batter is new and reading greater than 12 volts. Any other thing I should look at before purchasing new switches? Does anyone know what voltage should be on the wires in the plug? Thanks
I had the same issue, the switch array was bad. I haven't had time to take the old one apart for analysis as I curious what inside died when it was never even used (works now to turn my winch solenoid on/off).
Sponsored