GMONEY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2D Rubi Earl
Clubs

We are putting together a little group for 1st weekend in Dec for Anza Borrego. Jump in that thread if you wanna join us.
Also I'm up in Temecula and pretty willing to get out there and wheel.

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
We are putting together a little group for 1st weekend in Dec for Anza Borrego. Jump in that thread if you wanna join us.
I can vouch for @GMONEY. He's a good wheeling buddy.

Coast2Crest

First Name
Dwain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 2dr
I’m in North County SD and I’m looking for a buddy to hit some trails with.

OP
OP
Go1712

Go1712

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Clubs

I’ll do my best to make it. Have some family Christmas activities going on that weekends. I would like to stay in touch for the next trail.

Sponsored

JINO

First Name
Jino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jlurd
If you're ever in the big bear area, we can go on some trails.

Are you looking for difficult trails?

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

ill have a few weeks vacation during Christmas. im usually up for Big Bear trails.

OP
OP
Go1712

Go1712

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Clubs

If you're ever in the big bear area, we can go on some trails.

Are you looking for difficult trails?
I’m in San Diego but up for some Big Bear. I’m riding Stock Sport so any difficulty that I am able to I am up for.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I’m in San Diego but up for some Big Bear. I’m riding Stock Sport so any difficulty that I am able to I am up for.
do you have the all terrain tires or the mini van tires?

a stock sort on the AT tires can do cleghorn. not sure about big bear BOH trails. i did Gold Mountain back when my Sport was on rubi 33s with rubi suspension. not sure id do anything beyond a fire trail on the minivan tires lol.

OP
OP
Go1712

Go1712

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Clubs

do you have the all terrain tires or the mini van tires?

a stock sort on the AT tires can do cleghorn. not sure about big bear BOH trails. i did Gold Mountain back when my Sport was on rubi 33s with rubi suspension. not sure id do anything beyond a fire trail on the minivan tires lol.
I’m on all terrain wranglers.

Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I’m on all terrain wranglers.
that's what my jeep came with. not a great tire but not terrible. you must have the lsd package like i do. with M220 rear end. if so, that will certainly help.

Rowher is also a great trail you can easily do. its a lot of fun. ive seen a sahara on minivan tires do it. not ideal but doable lol. its a fantastic park for a beginner. a bit far for you but its worth it. @SadRobot goes often. i used to when i lived over there. id certainly go again if we got a nice group together. we even went when there was snow. that was fun. just some snow at the top. nothing crazy or dangerous. i highly recommend Rowher for beginners, and everyone.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

you definitely should get an air compressor. at a minimum, one that connects to the car battery. nothing that plus into the 12v socket (not powerful enough). i got mine from Harbor Freight with a coupon for about $60. its been working great for a couple years now. you can spend a lot more from there lol.

you'll want to keep an 18mm socket and box wrench in your jeep so you can disconnect the sway bars. and zip ties to secure them.

OP
OP
Go1712

Go1712

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Clubs

you definitely should get an air compressor. at a minimum, one that connects to the car battery. nothing that plus into the 12v socket (not powerful enough). i got mine from Harbor Freight with a coupon for about $60. its been working great for a couple years now. you can spend a lot more from there lol.

you'll want to keep an 18mm socket and box wrench in your jeep so you can disconnect the sway bars. and zip ties to secure them.
Oh I’m set on everything else. I’m no stranger to off-roading on ATV’s and dirt bikes so recovery, toosl first aid are the first thing I always carry. That includes and air compressor. I just haven’t gotten around to lifting the Jeep but I want to him more trails while I wait to lift.

OP
OP
Go1712

Go1712

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Clubs

that's what my jeep came with. not a great tire but not terrible. you must have the lsd package like i do. with M220 rear end. if so, that will certainly help.

Rowher is also a great trail you can easily do. its a lot of fun. ive seen a sahara on minivan tires do it. not ideal but doable lol. its a fantastic park for a beginner. a bit far for you but its worth it. @SadRobot goes often. i used to when i lived over there. id certainly go again if we got a nice group together. we even went when there was snow. that was fun. just some snow at the top. nothing crazy or dangerous. i highly recommend Rowher for beginners, and everyone.
Confirmed I do have the m220 rear which has the ANTI-SPIN DIFFERENTIAL REAR AXLE.