Sponsored

LOD front bumper. Warn Elite rear?

greygoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU
Does anyone have any firsthand experience mixing LOD and Warn Elite bumpers? Would the finishes match up? It’s hard to tell for sure from pictures.

For my taste, the Warn full width front is too wide and the LOD destroyer rear is too tactical.
Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Does anyone have any firsthand experience mixing LOD and Warn Elite bumpers? Would the finishes match up? It’s hard to tell for sure from pictures.

For my taste, the Warn full width front is too wide and the LOD destroyer rear is too tactical.
ive contemplated this many times. imo, dont overthink it. unless youre building a show jeep, only you will know and care. i have an LOD front bumper. it is a very mild textured black finish. i have Westin side steps that have wrinkle black texture. its not obvious at all, especially since my LOD is a stubby. you cant really see them both at the same time. you certainly arent going to see a front and rear bumper at the same time. anyone who mentions it to you when seeing your jeep in person is a d*ck and you should inform them of such and walk away lol.

dont pass up on a part you like because it doesnt match your shoes and 4WP hat. eventually, they'll all have matching scratches, if youre doing it right ;)

plus you can always rattle can the parts wrinkle black. its idiot proof. just light sand/scuff the non wrinkle parts and spray away. thats the beauty of wrinkle black. no worries on making it look perfectly uniform.