Light bars and pillar lights

Dethwalkin

First Name
Darryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Rigid industies all the way. Everything else just doesn't compair. As soon as there is a good A Pillar mount for my 50 E2 combo its going on.
Id love to see some body come up with a A Pillar mount combo that will take the 50" and a double cube at the bottom.

IMG_0312.JPG

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

Sponsored

Gadgetguru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Here is my setup. Hammerhead Armor Windshield mount with Zilla 51.5 bar, Rigid Midnight cubes, Piaa 30" mounted with Rough Country mounts, Baja Designs S8 10" with amber cover.
How did you run your wiring for the windshield bar?

dbtran

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
How did you run your wiring for the windshield bar?
Down the right side pillar underneath the hammerhead mount straight into the engine bay. There is some gaps at the bottom of the windshield that go into the engine bay. Also if you get the hammerhead mounts, it really is about a 50" 1/2 or 51" bar that you'll need. I tried an oracle 50" and it did not work, so I bought the Zilla brand that they offer on Hammerheads site.

Gadgetguru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Down the right side pillar underneath the hammerhead mount straight into the engine bay. There is some gaps at the bottom of the windshield that go into the engine bay. Also if you get the hammerhead mounts, it really is about a 50" 1/2 or 51" bar that you'll need. I tried an oracle 50" and it did not work, so I bought the Zilla brand that they offer on Hammerheads site.
Thank you. I ordered the DV8 mount and a 50" bar. Trying to plan the wiring to keep it neat and hidden.

Dethwalkin

First Name
Darryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Finally got the Rigid 50" E2 combo, Hyperspot/Driving pattern, and the all the lighting finished.

Fogs n tint  (2).jpg

Fogs n tint .jpg3 (2).jpg

Fogs n tint .jpg8 (2).jpg

Sponsored

GAJeeperGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Here is my setup. Hammerhead Armor Windshield mount with Zilla 51.5 bar, Rigid Midnight cubes, Piaa 30" mounted with Rough Country mounts, Baja Designs S8 10" with amber cover.

Jeep Wrangler JL Light bars and pillar lights Fogs n tint .jpg8 (2)
Does your hood mount bar hinder the washer nozzles?