LED Lights U-Connect menu screen shot request

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Could someone with the LED light package please post a screen shot of their lights settings page on the U-connect screen. I recently upgraded my bumpers to the steel ones and am having flickering problems with the fog lights. I know the dealer needs to update the PCM and I want to be able to show them what the screen should show. They seem uninformed about this stuff. I had the same problem after installing the factory Aux switches. Thanks!

CFD276BE-2F3B-4D97-8EA1-9617DDDBA756.jpeg
Sponsored

lukow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Could someone with the LED light package please post a screen shot of their lights settings page on the U-connect screen. I recently upgraded my bumpers to the steel ones and am having flickering problems with the fog lights. I know the dealer needs to update the PCM and I want to be able to show them what the screen should show. They seem uninformed about this stuff. I had the same problem after installing the factory Aux switches. Thanks!

I have the LED package from the factory and steel bumpers. Here is a picture of my light settings. Seems the same as yours. Is there something else you need?

4E151D44-43C4-4D97-9E9E-565CD7F0DA2F.jpeg

OP
OP
Mark Elliott

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I have the LED package from the factory and steel bumpers. Here is a picture of my light settings. Seems the same as yours. Is there something else you need?

4E151D44-43C4-4D97-9E9E-565CD7F0DA2F.jpeg
I was thinking there was maybe some kind of setting that showed that LED lights were installed, such as when I put in my AUX switches they had to flash the PCM/ECM..and then I had a new setting on my screen for them. My LED fogs on my new steel bumper is flickering, and I dont believe they flashed my Rubi after the install . I appreciate you taking the time to do that. I will have them check it Tuesday when I take it back. Thanks!!!!

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU

You might get more help from the guys in the Lighting subforum who might have already done this.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/forums/lighting.84/

Sponsored

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
I know what needs to be done, just was wondering if there was a way to see “that it was done”...LOL
Okay. Got it but why would there be any update in the UConnect settings for LED? They function the same as Halogen don’t they?

Some of the guys in the lighting forum really know their stuff, even creating new wire harnesses for halogen to mopar LED conversions.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/mopar-led-take-offs-highbeam-and-halo-issue.16537/

OP
OP
Mark Elliott

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Okay. Got it but why would there be any update in the UConnect settings for LED? They function the same as Halogen don’t they?

Some of the guys in the lighting forum really know their stuff, even creating new wire harnesses for halogen to mopar LED conversions.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/mopar-led-take-offs-highbeam-and-halo-issue.16537/
Well, after i installed the AUX switches myself, I had to get the PCM flashed and the it showed up on the U-Connect screen, so my question was, is there a setting for the LED . But lukow was nice enough to show me what I was asking.

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Well, after i installed the AUX switches myself, I had to get the PCM flashed and the it showed up on the U-Connect screen, so my question was, is there a setting for the LED . But lukow was nice enough to show me what I was asking.
The aux switches require a flash to update the uconnect because it has options available on the head unit itself. There is nothing visible about changing lighting settings on your uconnect screen, only on the programmer itself.

OP
OP
Mark Elliott

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
The aux switches require a flash to update the uconnect because it has options available on the head unit itself. There is nothing visible about changing lighting settings on your uconnect screen, only on the programmer itself.
Thank you for that!
Sponsored