Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
If you're looking for a 9-inch LED upgrade that's worth it, consider our Oculus Bi-LED headlights! Huge illumination improvement with superior focus and the best cutoff you'll find.

oculus_4_copy_1024x1024.jpg

wall_test_1_1024x1024.jpg

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Anyone have these? I really like the look but are they worth that money.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZKGNX6C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2OH59RAD7S2Y3&psc=1
For a little bit more, you're better off getting the Oracle lights posted above. Best headlights out there for the JL.

I initially tried to save a bit of money and ordered a set of Kiwimasters from Amazon. Aside from shipping/delivery issues, they turned out to be defective. Thankfully, Amazon issued a refund because they were delivered 4 days late. I didn't bother to order another set.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Personally, I think you'd be better off with the Oculus (Oculi?)...I have them and their fogs. I've become addicted to halos.

And for $440, I'd expect proper grammar in the description.

OP
OP
Summ68

Summ68

First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jL Sahara
Personally, I think you'd be better off with the Oculus (Oculi?)...I have them and their fogs. I've become addicted to halos.

And for $440, I'd expect proper grammar in the description.
They are expensive for couple hundred buck I would buy them over 400 I was nervous

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Beautiful beam on the Oracle. Best I've seen.

The only thing on my wish list for the Oracles would be OEM type/location adjusters. You would have to pull the air filter box to adjust the right side and the left side is huge pain to get your hand behind. I try to remember to adjust my lights when loaded up for a big trip, especially with todays high powered lights. So many aftermarket light companies do an incomplete job of engineering. They get the big stuff and then fall down on the important details like this. Good access to adjusters is important to me. I don't buy lights that I can't adjust without disassembling stuff.
Sponsored

Last edited: