Sponsored

LED DRLS

• Thread starter Deleted member
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Deleted member

Does anyone know of a fix to keep the side DRL on when the light switch is set to AUTO?
On my 2018, only the halos come on at AUTO; I have to set the light to the first position to have both halo and side drl.

Thanks
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know of a fix to keep the side DRL on when the light switch is set to AUTO?
On my 2018, only the halos come on at AUTO; I have to set the light to the first position to have both halo and side drl.

Thanks
Do you have the LED package? 8.4 radio? If you added LEDs to halogen package you would need something like a tazer.

Jeep1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JL, 2008 Sahara JK, 2000 Sport TJ, 1995 Sport YJ
I believe in the settings menu that is found via your radio. In the settings menu there is a setting for DRLs. You can have them on all the time or not.

OP
OP

Deleted member

I believe in the settings menu that is found via your radio. In the settings menu there is a setting for DRLs. You can have them on all the time or not.
Yes that is checked too.
Found in the manual that it only turns on when its in motion since I have the 6speed

9A457A7A-CF6A-40F2-B338-06505177B3CA.jpeg

Sponsored

Jeep1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JL, 2008 Sahara JK, 2000 Sport TJ, 1995 Sport YJ
This is strange I have a manual 2019. JL
The DRL’s are on all the time and I have the setting on auto.

OP
OP

Deleted member

This is strange I have a manual 2019. JL
The DRL’s are on all the time and I have the setting on auto.
That is odd, darn. Thanks for the feedback though

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
On my 6 speed manual and all of them, even the Automatics AFAIK, they are "off" when the Emergency brake is "on" and turn on when the E-Brake is released, it has nothing to do with movement, speed or gear position despite what the manual says.
HTH
Gregj

OP
OP

Deleted member

On my 6 speed manual and all of them, even the Automatics AFAIK, they are "off" when the Emergency brake is "on" and turn on when the E-Brake is released, it has nothing to do with movement, speed or gear position despite what the manual says.
HTH
Gregj
thanks!
Sponsored