Koons?

KingBlotto

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon, Audi Q7, Chapparal 227ssx
Coming out of the luxury car market and wanting to go in a different direction, I have a very specific set of features I want. I am willing to travel out of state (within about a 12-14 hour radius). Koons pricing looks good and their advertised prices are significantly lower than another dealer would go on a vehicle i tried to negotiate on last week.

What are their caveats? Do I have to finance with koons, and be a war vet who is a paramedic that graduated from college last week?
Sponsored

stevepoz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red JLUR
Not sure about Koons, but I ordered a JLUR from Jm Butler CDJR in Linn, MO (middle of the state) and got a comparable deal. I dealt with Steve Boeckmann and it was easy. I did finance through them and they gave additional for tread lightly. It should be delivered in the next couple of weeks.

DarkAardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ, 2021 JLR
I went with Koons. I got 7.5% below invoice, $800(?) processing fee, no slimy dealership garbage hassling. The processing fee is probably higher than other places, but the % under invoice and ease of everything made it worth it. You can get an extra 0.5% with tread lightly. You can finance through them or bring your own. Craig is the guy to talk to. I'm still waiting for delivery, so we'll see how that part goes

RedJlu

First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 firecracker red Sahara (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubicon (ordered)
I went with Koons. I got 7.5% below invoice, $800(?) processing fee, no slimy dealership garbage hassling. The processing fee is probably higher than other places, but the % under invoice and ease of everything made it worth it. You can get an extra 0.5% with tread lightly. You can finance through them or bring your own. Craig is the guy to talk to. I'm still waiting for delivery, so we'll see how that part goes
Im in the same situation, I went with Koons (Craig has been great); everything done with email and a phone call within minutes. I ordered 7/24 and rubicon is in storage waiting for shipping assignments (even though its been like 10 days) but whole process has been very transparent. I'm getting the full 8% with tread lightly. I understand everyone gets turned off with the high doc fee but where are you going to get that huge discount and still bring your own financing? I live in New York City and I have to say all the dealers here are horrible when it comes to giving big discounts because they know there is another person behind you who is going to fall for their tactics. I had 4 vehicles from same dealership and every time I get there I feel the shadiness in the air even though I have been there before and you'll think they going to do the right thing. Koons is about 4 to 5 hour drive from New York City but is well worth it in my opinion.

cram501

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito! Moab
Coming out of the luxury car market and wanting to go in a different direction, I have a very specific set of features I want. I am willing to travel out of state (within about a 12-14 hour radius). Koons pricing looks good and their advertised prices are significantly lower than another dealer would go on a vehicle i tried to negotiate on last week.

What are their caveats? Do I have to finance with koons, and be a war vet who is a paramedic that graduated from college last week?
Make sure you contact Craig directly. You can do everything over email. It was painless for me.
Sponsored