Sponsored

KOONS JEEP

Bucks45

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2010 JK Sport, 1968 Chevelle, 1981 Camaro, 2017 Cadillac, 2013 HD Street Glide
Occupation
Director of Operations
I had a different experience with Koons. While they were really nice, their price on an 18 was higher than the same optioned 19. It was all in the docs and destination fee. I bought from a local (small) dealer, got a better price, and just tax plus $250 doc fees. I just hate waiting on it to be built!
Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
I can add another experience here at Koons. For my wifeā€™s JL, we had a trade/sale of her 2014 Ford Escape Titanium Ecoboost. Koons offer on the trade? Koons offered $3000 below what we sold it for at CarMax. On the Farrish experience for my JL? Owed nothing on it and sold my 2012 F-150 FX4 Off Road to CarMax. Farrish didnā€™t even attempt to talk me out of it after the first ask of what my plans were. No pressure and no low ball from Farrish. I should also add that we were only allowed, by Koons, to work with Craig...this was almost an issue because when the wifeā€™s JL arrived it was his last working day before leaving for his bachelor party and he almost tried to push our delivery for five days so he could handle it when he got back. PITA. I hate dealing with prima-donnas.

Hound Dog Lew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 door manual transmission
What does "almost tried to push our delivery for five days" mean? To me it means he didn't try so I am not understanding the issue.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
What does "almost tried to push our delivery for five days" mean? To me it means he didn't try so I am not understanding the issue.
His schedule was full at the arrival of our JL. It was his last working day before a break and if he couldnā€™t create an opening before his bachelor party 4-day weekend, we were told we would have to wait until he got back because he was the only one who could deal with factory orders. Not my words. His. The issue is customer accommodation. I think Koons has work to do in this area. My opinion.

Last edited:

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
His schedule was full at the arrival of our JL. It was his last working day before a break and if he couldnā€™t create an opening before his bachelor party 4-day weekend, we were told we would have to wait until he got back because he was the only one who could deal with factory orders. Not my words. His. The issue is customer accommodation. I think Koons has work to do in this area. My opinion.
You could have offered him your JL for him to take to his bachelor party to break it in properly , lol .

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
You could have offered him your JL for him to take to his bachelor party to break it in properly , lol .
Lol! Nah.
Sponsored