Nick80

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon & 2010 Jeep Commander
Purchased my Jl in the group buy.

At delivery I was asked if I wanted my tags sent to me or picked up and I chose to have them sent they said when they get them they will fedex them to me.

Last week I emailed them and got this response.

On Feb 22, 2018, at 11:58 AM, Craig Benner <[email protected]> wrote:

Nicholas,

Sorry for the delay as Wednesday's are my days off. The tags usually come in 3-4 weeks so you should be getting them soon.

As far as the Jeep Wave, you should already be registered for it. Jeep customer care usually contacts you in 3-4 weeks once all of the paperwork processed. But everything should be in the system as of now. Just go to Jeep.com, click owners then Jeep Wave.

Thanks,

Craig Benner

Just checking do you have any idea when I should be receiving my tags?

So I contacted him this morning early saying that I was going out of town in the morning and that the temp tags expire tomorrow.

In the afternoon this was the response.

Nicholas,
You are correct we can send them to you, but we also do it upon request. We send out a mailer in the mail letting you know the tags are in. Then once you get the mailer, it states on the card if you would like the plates mailed, to call in to have that done.
Let me know what I can do next.
Thanks,
Craig Benner

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 3:48 PM, Store Questions <[email protected]> wrote:
I was told they where to be sent to me when I bought the truck. And I never received any post card.

Now he is telling me its to late to send them to me because fedex has already picked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And maybe he can have them to me Tuesday.

So now I was going to take my 53,000 truck on vacation tomorrow but I guess I need to hitch a ride with someone else. What a joke.
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Just go. print off the emails. If ou get pulled over just show them the emails. If they still give out a ticket you can get it dismissed once our show you had valid plates.

Don't stress just enjoy your jeep and your vacation.