Sponsored

Keeping white...white

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
For those of you who have Brilliant White jeeps, how do you guys keep it clean? I wash my jeep every couple of weeks or so and there seems to be specks that are almost impossible to clean. I try not to scrub hard to avoid scratching the clear coat but man it's tough. I tried clay bar too but still won't do much. Is there something that's strong enough to remove the caked on dirt and at the same time easy on the paint/clear coat?
Sponsored

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
For those of you who have Brilliant White jeeps, how do you guys keep it clean? I wash my jeep every couple of weeks or so and there seems to be specks that are almost impossible to clean. I try not to scrub hard to avoid scratching the clear coat but man it's tough. I tried clay bar too but still won't do much. Is there something that's strong enough to remove the caked on dirt and at the same time easy on the paint/clear coat?
What kind of specks? Can you provide any pictures? Chances are with a white vehicle it could be rail dust.

Grumpy Wrangler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2 door JL
Vehicle Showcase
Start by cleaning then clay with a lubricant. Then glaze then sealant then a good wax. Severe companies out there that can provide you with the products to properly clean seal and protect your paint. I’m a fan of chemical guys products and they have lots of tutorials.
Sponsored