Sponsored

Mess262

First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Congrats. Welcome to the lifestyle. Donā€™t forget to wave. Donā€™t be that guy. Trust me I know the couple of Jeepā€™s in town that consistently donā€™t wave and I judge them harshly. šŸ˜ . You will never stop thinking about what cool new stuff you can add to and do to your Jeep. You will find yourself parking not in the closest parking spot but in the open spot beside another Jeep. You will make new friends and find people in your area that would enjoy nothing more than having a few beers and helping you install your newest mods. Jeep life is like no other automotive community. Always have beer around for Jeepers that are willing to help with working on your Jeep.

Sponsored

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
2021 Sport.... So, does the dog come with the Jeep... or... is that a separate purchase? šŸ˜„

Late to the party, congrats on the Jeep. Like others have mentioned, "don't be that guy who never waves back". The JLU Sport is a great platform. I live in Florida so doors are optional 12 months out of the year. Who needs power windows when you don't have doors.

JL Fan

First Name
JL Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Congrats And welcome to the forum...and being broke. Read all you can and never hesitate to ask first. This group loves to give opinions.

OP
OP
dudewithajeep

dudewithajeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Sport
Congrats. Welcome to the lifestyle. Donā€™t forget to wave. Donā€™t be that guy. Trust me I know the couple of Jeepā€™s in town that consistently donā€™t wave and I judge them harshly. šŸ˜ . You will never stop thinking about what cool new stuff you can add to and do to your Jeep. You will find yourself parking not in the closest parking spot but in the open spot beside another Jeep. You will make new friends and find people in your area that would enjoy nothing more than having a few beers and helping you install your newest mods. Jeep life is like no other automotive community. Always have beer around for Jeepers that are willing to help with working on your Jeep.
Wow! Thank you SO much :) - haha I won't be that guy
Sponsored