StingGrayRhino

First Name
Eliez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sahara
Congrats! Price?

Jeep is not releasing price. He also said no discounts (last one he gave me 8% off MSRP). He mentioned some dealerships going to go 20k over asking. I told him if it's over 65 he can sell it to someone else.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Jeep is not releasing price. He also said no discounts (last one he gave me 8% off MSRP). He mentioned some dealerships going to go 20k over asking. I told him if it's over 65 he can sell it to someone else.
What?

you got 8% off MSRP but you don’t know what MRSP is? while I am happy for you since this seems to make you happy, That’s just not something I would ever do.

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
It’ll definitely be over 65 - by five figures.

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I personally think it would be a great idea to share pricing so forum members can get an insight on what people are paying for this 392.

It would help others gauge the market value and whether 8% below invoice applies to certain dealerships.

But hey what do I know....Congrats

OP
OP

StingGrayRhino

First Name
Eliez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sahara
I personally think it would be a great idea to share pricing so forum members can get an insight on what people are paying for this 392.

It would help others gauge the market value and whether 8% below invoice applies to certain dealerships.

But hey what do I know....Congrats
I think you guys misunderstood. They didn't give the dealership pricing yet. He said a few days. But he allowed me to secure the jeep in the meanwhile.

Sponsored

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
What?

you got 8% off MSRP but you don’t know what MRSP is? while I am happy for you since this seems to make you happy, That’s just not something I would ever do.
I think he was saying that he got 8% off MSRP the last time he purchased a Jeep from the same dealer.

Last edited:

SCrubicon23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2022 F250 KR
Just talked to my local salesman today and he said today was the first day Jeep let them request allotment for their dealership. They ordered 3 and said customer orders wouldn’t be available for a few more weeks. Also said he expects it to be over $75k.

OP
OP

StingGrayRhino

First Name
Eliez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sahara
Just talked to my local salesman today and he said today was the first day Jeep let them request allotment for their dealership. They ordered 3 and said customer orders wouldn’t be available for a few more weeks. Also said he expects it to be over $75k.
Over $75 MSRP?

Some dealerships are charging over MSRP on this one
Sponsored