Sponsored

JLU Sahara Headlight Bezel Overlay

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler 2016 BMW 750 2017 Porsche Targa
I am trying to find the overlay headlight bezel in gloss black for a 2023 Sahara as the factory silver cant come out without breaking grill as its molded together. I got grille overlays and it looks amazing but cant seem to find ones to work on headlights. My only solution is to wrap them but it wont be easy. thanks in advance.

thumbnail (2) (1).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg
Sponsored

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
You just need to remove the grill and take it apart and paint the inserts. It’s not hard, there are several push pins in the top and it just pulls out. Then there are a few torx screws and some clips that hold the trim inserts in the grill. Pull them out and paint them, put them back and done.

Gregj

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Those silver inserts DO come off. Sahara grilles are made of separate parts; they are not one single molded piece like those on Sport or Willys.

First you need to remove the grille, and then unscrew and unclip the inserts from behind.

Sponsored

OP
OP
orange crush 13
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You just need to remove the grill and take it apart and paint the inserts. It’s not hard, there are several push pins in the top and it just pulls out. Then there are a few torx screws and some clips that hold the trim inserts in the grill. Pull them out and paint them, put them back and done.

Gregj

thanks very much for sharing the video.

OP
OP
orange crush 13
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those silver inserts DO come off. Sahara grilles are made of separate parts; they are not one single molded piece like those on Sport or Willys.

First you need to remove the grille, and then unscrew and unclip the inserts from behind.
Ok, thanks very much. The place that replaced my headlights with new halo LED said it wouldn't come off without breaking grill.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase