JLU Ordering on West Coast

andeee

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I’ve been messaging dealerships up and down the coast the past couple days as well. And not much luck. But I could tell you San Jose’s dealership told me “no special”, Fremont MSRP, Fresno 500 under MSRP, Glendora MSRP. There are some under invoice but I definitely haven’t hit 3% under invoice.
Sponsored

Calijeep

First Name
Octavio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
Went to Rydell in San Fernando this morning and they wouldn’t honor the Affiliate Program. They told me the best they could do is $500 off.

Matt_35

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Bay area prices
Livermore - negative
Gilroy - no response
Tracy - negative
Colma - still waiting

maxmk8

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Pooper
Bay area prices
Livermore - negative
Gilroy - no response
Tracy - negative
Colma - still waiting
So the guy that mentioned several at 5% off invoice posted fake news?
How about Normandin?
Fremont?
Stevens Creek?
Burlingame?
San Leandro?
Walnut Creek?

Quite a short list.

Matt_35

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
How about Normandin?
Fremont?
Stevens Creek?
Burlingame?
San Leandro?
Walnut Creek?

Quite a short list.
Someone had already tried at Walnut Creek, Fremont and Stevens Creek with negative results so trying the ones which were recommended. Although I did send an email to Walnut Creek a minute ago so let's see.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
How about Normandin?
Fremont?
Stevens Creek?
Burlingame?
San Leandro?
Walnut Creek?

Quite a short list.
IIRC he said he *haggled* with them to get his prices. Geez, tough crowd.

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Went to Rydell in San Fernando this morning and they wouldn’t honor the Affiliate Program. They told me the best they could do is $500 off.
Rydell sucks imho...they just ripped a guy I know with a 35k Cherokee....No GC...just a Cherokee. I did the same build and came out just shy of 3k over msrp. So he's stuck with a 40k+ vehicle after financing. His fault I know, but if you're going to rip someone off, have a limit lol And when I went to ask about the JL they wouldn't budge a cent below msrp much less invoice and said the vehicle is subject to dealer "preparations". We all know what that means

maxmk8

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Pooper
Someone had already tried at Walnut Creek, Fremont and Stevens Creek with negative results so trying the ones which were recommended. Although I did send an email to Walnut Creek a minute ago so let's see.
Did you hear back?

cctvtec

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JKU Sahara, Incoming '18 JLU Rubicon
Walnut Creek is 4% above MSRP :whew:
Fremont - MSRP only, nothing less
Colma - quiet now
San Leandro - waiting for final quote

Just talked to Gilroy, they are 5% off invoice if you order ( MSRP for in stock ). Talk to Adam

Sponsored

andeee

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Just talked to Gilroy, they are 5% off invoice if you order ( MSRP for in stock ). Talk to Adam
Wow I talked to him a couple times and on monday I asked him if he could match Dillon's or come close to it as I am located in Los Angeles and that would be a nicer commute. He didn't come close to it. 500 under invoice. So I placed my deposit at Dillon's. I wish he would've done that for me.

maxmk8

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Pooper
Walnut Creek is 4% above MSRP :whew:
Fremont - MSRP only, nothing less
Colma - quiet now
San Leandro - waiting for final quote
Wow that's pretty shitty... Walnut Douche is expected to be high.

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Wow I talked to him a couple times and on monday I asked him if he could match Dillon's or come close to it as I am located in Los Angeles and that would be a nicer commute. He didn't come close to it. 500 under invoice. So I placed my deposit at Dillon's. I wish he would've done that for me.
I thought about it being from Los Angeles also but I didn't think it was worth the hassle to go all the way over there. Keep in mind that I'm only getting a 2dr sport s manual with soft top and tech and lsd, if I had gotten a Rubicon I probably would of done so.
12 hour drive, flight, hotel, road hazards and my time start eating on the savings quick but mostly just dealing with out of state purchase. I ordered locally and got a couple hundred below invoice mostly because the part owner was there when I walked in and lower the 3k deposit to 500. No the best deal but I know we would run into that.

That drive back is going to be fun if u go accompanied thou. That was the only thing that made me think about going out of state.

Jane_Ladd

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Unlimited JL

I placed an order at Russell Westbrook Jeep in Van Nuys--they said they could not give me an estimate until it comes in because they would use the current deals? I'll share once I hear more.

I am thinking about reordering cause I want to change up/add a couple of features--sounds like Dillon's is the best bet? Where is Dillon's? I don't mind a road trip.
Sponsored