JL Delivery Checklist

Frais1983

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord
Does the JLUR come with a jack stand or a lug nut wrench?
Sponsored

Amirtahmasbi

First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Hi
I just got my Rubi but I can't find the Jeep mini ratchet set/Torx
Where is should be usually?!!

vonbek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Hi
I just got my Rubi but I can't find the Jeep mini ratchet set/Torx
Where is should be usually?!!
On mine all the little items like the hitch receiver cap, toolkit, rubber mat, etc were all in a single plastic bag. I found it on the back seat, which had been folded down to fit the soft top, effectively hiding the bag.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
On mine all the little items like the hitch receiver cap, toolkit, rubber mat, etc were all in a single plastic bag. I found it on the back seat, which had been folded down to fit the soft top, effectively hiding the bag.
Yes, found mine in plastic bag on backseat also.

Amirtahmasbi

First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Thank you
I found Plasti bag but mine not included
It seems that someone forgot to put it inside the bag .

MYAMIA

First Name
MyA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JL 2018
Then there’s a problem, and you’ve got something missing. That’s why I have this list, to let folks know what you’re supposed to be getting with your Jeep. You’re the first to chime in with that little insert missing, so something has happened to it and I’d suggest speaking with your dealer to make it right, if you even care about that part.
Thank you @K9Jeeper After two months i bought my JL, I went today to the dealer to ask for the mat. The seller says that is not included. They gave me the tor tool set though that was not on the car. Well, I will put some other kind of mat there.

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
Figured it may be a good idea to isolate a single thread to find information on what should be coming with your new JL, as I’m sure some folks have gotten shafted already and not received all the little extras upon delivery. Not everyone knows that info, so here’s what I have gathered thus far (feel free to chime in and I’ll edit if I’m missing items):

1. Two sets of keys
2. Jeep mini ratchet set/Torx (for hardtop/windshield/doors)
3. Lugnut key (if you have locking lugs)
4. Freedom top storage bag (if equipped)
5. Carpet floor mats standard (but not if all season mats are equipped)
6. JL Wrangler Owners Manual/Warranty guide (may just be in your Jeep’s infotainment system only). Not 100%, but can be printed if requested directly through Jeep.
7. Jeep hitch receiver rubber insert (if trailer towing group is equipped)
8. Towing Pkg only: small baggie with tubing and splices.
9. Rubicon only: MOPAR Black Fuel Filler Door
10. Block heater option, you need to be sure you get the removable cord that is part of the block heater kit (and look under your hood for it if not in a separate bag)
11. Rear Cargo cubby rubber mat (on 4 door)
12. Rubber mats inside your center console
13. Velcro straps if you have a sun rider top

Also, ensure you get registered for the “Jeep Wave Program” because your new JL will receive complimentary maintainence for a period of time.

CONFIRMED NOT INCLUDED:
Windshield tie downs

What am I missing?
See that some of the new owners indicate that the fuses are not seated all the way in fuse block. Add to do a check before leaving dealer?

OP
OP
K9Jeeper

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
See that some of the new owners indicate that the fuses are not seated all the way in fuse block. Add to do a check before leaving dealer?
That’s not the idea of my checklist.

This is more along the lines of ensuring people are getting what they’re supposed to be getting with their new Jeep. Not necessarily with pre inspections. My theory on that, is go as far as you want to go with that...

Sponsored

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
That’s not the idea of my checklist.

This is more along the lines of ensuring people are getting what they’re supposed to be getting with their new Jeep. Not necessarily with pre inspections. My theory on that, is go as far as you want to go with that...
Oh, got it. Thanks!

MYAMIA

First Name
MyA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JL 2018
Mine came with no tool set. When reading in this blog that I should have one I went to the dealer. The guy told me sometimes they come with it some times don't. Like a random issue. But he told me, "don´t worry, to remove the top you may use your own tool set". Then I realize the tool set is on the window sticker and show it to him. So he went to his office and bring me one. But assuming it was like a gift from him. LOL. Then I asked him about the "soft top" on my list too. He was all confused. He said it was a mistake because my car is a hard top. I insisted the two tops appears on the list and soft was on the basic standard equipment´s list and top on the optional. He finally came with his "solution". He said the soft top was the soft plastic in top of the running boards, since running boards are the next item on the list. Then he said, come on and confirm on this other JK. When we went to the showroom that JK have same items on the list, but for his surprise the running boards item is not the following item in that list. That confuses him more and came up again with his theory that was a mistake.

I asked him please don't try to convince me with lies. Just if he don't know the true to say that. Then I left to later realize the soft top appears later as "deleted".

I want to make some time to go to the dealer and let him know the truth, so if other client go and ask for the "soft top" he may have the true and don't try to lie the clients.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I think the soft top is standard unless replaced by optional equipment, could be wrong though but that’s what I was told.

bluegirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Ocean Blue '18
@K9Jeeper Thanks for posting this checklist! I went to pick up my new baby "Blue Steel" and was able to confirm all items present.
Was disappointing in finding no engine block heater as it used to come with the cold weather group. A little nickel and dining on Jeep's part imo but it is what it is...

OP
OP
K9Jeeper

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
@K9Jeeper Thanks for posting this checklist! I went to pick up my new baby "Blue Steel" and was able to confirm all items present.
Was disappointing in finding no engine block heater as it used to come with the cold weather group. A little nickel and dining on Jeep's part imo but it is what it is...
You’re very welcome!
Sponsored