Mine also order the Technology Group , but there no POWER BOX :(

El Hefe

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4XE
My power box just sits in the garage, cool idea, but I haven’t come across a use case for it yet.
Mine is in my garage too. I was hoping Jeep would come out with a module to add on so I could use it sometime on my 2024 4xe Willys, but I doubt that will transpire.

El Hefe

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4XE
My power box just sits in the garage, cool idea, but I haven’t come across a use case for it yet.
I’m surprised the powerbox does not work with your Rubicon. Just asking, but did you charge it using the USB cable before testing it? There is a battery inside the powerbox that needs charging.

Sponsored

Inigo_Montoya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude
I just traded my 23 3.6 High Altitude for a 24 High Altitude 4xe about a month ago. I’m really digging the 4xe. I was thinking about the 392, because I like faster vehicles, but the red interior isn’t appealing to me. The 4xe HA is the happy medium. Easily as quick to 60 as my 3.5L Ecoboost F150 Platinum (5.7 sec). The 2.0 has superior torque to the V6 in the passing RPM range, as well.

As to the OP, I have not used the power box yet. I need to find a dinoot trailer so I can pack tailgating things for football season. There I could see the use of it. I already have the top wattage Jackery though. Seems a bit complicated to hookup correctly, but haven’t taken the time to worry about it.

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Finally did use it on a trip. It was only day camping, so I felt confident to leave the jackery at home.
I am emboldened by the ease of use and seeing only draw 5% battery for a whole day of use with fridge and some light charging and kitchen equipment.

I intend to leave out the jackery in an upcoming 3 day trip. Let's see how that goes.

Sponsored