Jeep Wave does not include Mopar parts

Blnsfn2

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
I don’t have my new Jeep yet but Jeep Wave is telling me the discounts do NOT include Mopar accessories? Really? I was going to buy new Mopar running boards and a few other things. Jeep Wave only said after I get my new Jeep I will get an email that outlines discounts at 185 vendors but not Mopar but they couldn’t say who? I was hoping to get these discounts on Mopar stuff. I guess I just wait and see what vendors are included. Anyone know if Quadratec and others like that are part of this?
Sponsored

Ma$$iveDebtAche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Thanks for the information but it doesn't say who these 150 premium retailers are. I'm guessing it shirts and other merchandise and not running boards, tops and etc like you can get from Quadratec?
The Wave program is the oil changes and tire rotations, owner support, loaner vehicles, trip interrupt coverage, and discounts "through a savings netork". The only Mopar items are accessories and apparel. Some of the brands offered are:

Featured Brands
Brands A-Z
Apple
Blugoods
Bose
Brighton
Columbia
Costa Del Mar
Fossil
LOCCITANE
Michael Kors
Nest
Oakley
Ray-Ban
Sonos
Sony
Under Armour
Vera Bradley

I think it's brands and not vendors. No Quadratec or any Jeep part vendors or Mopar parts.
Occasionally there are "coupons" on the Jeep owners website (usually 15% off), to be used at dealerships for Mopar parts.

Last edited: