1JeepDad

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Sarge Green
Hello everyone!

It's been alittle over a year with my jeep and recently I noticed/heard a squeak coming from the rear suspension. Any idea what it could be? My rear end is squeaky!

Thanks

Brian
Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Hello everyone!

It's been alittle over a year with my jeep and recently I noticed/heard a squeak coming from the rear suspension. Any idea what it could be? My rear end is squeaky!

Thanks

Brian
Do you have a lift? Any grease zerks? I've been known to soak down suspension components with a spray lube from time to time (probably not advised? someone will tell me how the carrier solvent tears up bushings or something I'm sure) Also, if you go off road and get mud/dirt in suspension components it's good practice to get under the Jeep and do your best to clean all that crap off/out.

Theres always the radio knob if everything else fails

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hello everyone!

Thanks

Brian
Hi Brian,
If you decide to have your concerns diagnosed by your local dealer and would like additional assistance, feel free to send us a private message. We'd be happy to help.

Sarah
Jeep Cares
Sponsored