Sponsored

Jeep etiquette

Deleted member 29342

I got so used to waving in my Rubicon that when I drive my wife’s grand Cherokee I’m waving in that thing too. I got more waves back from vehicles that are not jeeps
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i'll wave to the wranglers of all models / year from stock to modded. i'll get a surprise wave from a modded cherokee or grand cherokee. so when i see a modded jeep that hits the trails, i'll wave. i dont bother to wave are the other jeep brand like the compass, patriot, renegade, etc. on the truck side of things, i'll wave to all models and year.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I got so used to waving in my Rubicon that when I drive my wife’s grand Cherokee I’m waving in that thing too. I got more waves back from vehicles that are in jeeps
i've caught myself waving at the wranglers when i'm walking while delivering the mail.

aeonixx1001

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
The wave thing is bizarre. Do you wave at anyone who wears same brand of shoes? Pants? Drinks same cola? Wave to another Jeeper where there nothing but Jeeps? Complete drivel.

Same thing with motorcycles. I'm not taking my hand of the handlebar just because you want to get your existence validated. Gtfo
You do what you got to do. Most of us have a little respect for other Jeep owners. We didn't ask you to play along. So Dont.........
Sponsored