Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
I have spent hours and hours trying to figure out how to make my Great Dane’s ride more enjoyable and safe. I don’t have my Jeep yet but I know I’m going to need a good set of side steps so she can climb in. She won’t jump into a tight space but her legs are long enough she can climb in with a good step. Also been thinking about how she will ride with the top off. I don’t think she’d ever jump out but I want her to be safe. She will absolutely love the open air and freedom to look around.

She gets so much joy from going for a ride with her head hanging out of the window. I just can’t wait to get her in the Jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics Scout
When my Dane would ride with me she would just climb in sometimes with a little help she always sat in the seat and with the top off i would just leash her, but she loved the top off. Mine was also a Merle.... I miss her...

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics Chloe Jee

So my Girlfriends dog Chloe... Miniature Pomeranian .... I think she loves me and the Jeep more than her? LoL .... she loves to go wheelin' and has her head out the window the entire time.... of course she has to stand on my leg to get her head out..... but she can't wait to go for a ride.... no so sure about the GF.... LoL

Sponsored

Crawl Away

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - 1998 TJ Sport
First time Boone rose with out top and doors. I have no idea why the picture loaded upside down

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics 3B5B7E74-3E93-46A6-ADC0-0A8F81BC18EE