Sponsored

It’s MOAB Monday!

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I like the "F Bomb" decal, I gotta get me one of those!!:CWL:
I would love to send a "100 Pack " to my daughter at UVM. She could just hand them out instead . Thats about a 3 day supply.

TexRivers

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Technically, it was yesterday, but, swapped the KM2s for some Rubicon takeoff KO2s. Visibly, not much difference (KM2s on top; KO2s on bottom). But the noise difference is night and day!

IMG_1625.JPG
I did the same swap. Love the KO2s. Had them on my Lexus GX that I took off road. Very quiet.

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
I also went with KO2's over the KM2's... dealer swapped them for me at no charge before delivery.

a few pics...
some light towing duty:
Yr8+ifk1Qk+hyNLSFDUrvg.jpg

doors/roof off day:
MDVKHlcGSFaVdpo3WuZijQ.jpg

dirt road day (doors back on):
e8Yzl4TwQrmlkj2qWFVy1Q.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
99wishes

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
It’s nice when holidays fall on Moab Monday!

It took me a lot longer to get something I was really happy with...but I finally got it! A magnetic phone holder that’s sturdy and flexible. I can move the Proclip side to side and using the Ram mounts I can rotate the magnets to be landscape for phone or tablet. The ram mounts are awesome. I want them for everything!

Most days I will keep it low like this. At some point I will add a Ram mount to the top of the Proclip dash mount for a camera.

D2DEDD8F-ACAC-4E16-B632-7102122E219C.jpeg

09871E73-4E3D-4E70-A73E-15B76D21EC24.jpeg

armybiker

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited MOAB
Occupation
IT Project Management
Just read this thread... It seems like everyone has the same question I have. Where are the other MOABs? I kept seeing one here and there and it ends up they are on the other side of my development however I have yet to see another red one outside of this forum.

I hope everyone has a great MOAB Monday going to take a ride and get some lunch.

Side note, why do all the reviews on YouTube suck and are just plain wrong for the MOAB? Anyone have a good review that's worth the time?

IMG_6370 (2).JPG

Sponsored

OP
OP
99wishes

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
Just read this thread... It seems like everyone has the same question I have. Where are the other MOABs? I kept seeing one here and there and it ends up they are on the other side of my development however I have yet to see another red one outside of this forum.

I hope everyone has a great MOAB Monday going to take a ride and get some lunch.

Side note, why do all the reviews on YouTube suck and are just plain wrong for the MOAB? Anyone have a good review that's worth the time?

IMG_6370 (2).JPG
Yeah at some point it becomes funny. Some people just spend $10k on their Jeep differently. There are a few articles out there that helped convince me however it’s been awhile. Most have to do with the blacked-out style and full time 4wd. I love both and have no regrets. Not seeing other Moabs on a regular basis is nice.

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Went to Bridgeport, TX for her maiden voyage. Kept up with quite a few Rubi's. The Sports / Sahara's did well to represent. We did some L3 obstacles (according to the guys running the super noob clinic) and we had soooo much fun. Ours is bone stock at this point, but after running the few trails we did, we've got confidence in our Jeep. But it did also ignite the bug to upgrade. Some recovery upgrades are definitely in the near future (Ace Expedition front bumper and Smittybilt winch) and then lift / wheels / tires (RK 3.5 X-Factor / Fuel Beast 17x9 / BFG KM3 315/70/17 [will eventually go to 37"])

IMG_8280.jpg

edit: As other's have said, there were 4,224 Moab's made in 2019. This is a pretty exclusive club given there were probably more than 250k Wranglers produced for 2019 (that's 1.7% of the entire 2019 production). Quite a few (definitely including myself) were impressed in how well a bone stock Wrangler did following other well equipped Wranglers.

OP
OP
99wishes

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
Went to Bridgeport, TX for her maiden voyage. Kept up with quite a few Rubi's. The Sports / Sahara's did well to represent. We did some L3 obstacles (according to the guys running the super noob clinic) and we had soooo much fun. Ours is bone stock at this point, but after running the few trails we did, we've got confidence in our Jeep. But it did also ignite the bug to upgrade. Some recovery upgrades are definitely in the near future (Ace Expedition front bumper and Smittybilt winch) and then lift / wheels / tires (RK 3.5 X-Factor / Fuel Beast 17x9 / BFG KM3 315/70/17 [will eventually go to 37"])

IMG_8280.jpg

edit: As other's have said, there were 4,224 Moab's made in 2019. This is a pretty exclusive club given there were probably more than 250k Wranglers produced for 2019 (that's 1.7% of the entire 2019 production). Quite a few (definitely including myself) were impressed in how well a bone stock Wrangler did following other well equipped Wranglers.

Seems to be a few North Texas/DFW Moab owners on this forum. At some point it would be cool to make run out to Bridgeport or similar. Need to figure out a way to give a shout out if someone is thinking about it.

Also need to get a 2018 count so we know the total number of Moabs produced. I hear there were fewer that year due to a short run cycle.

palmor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude, 2018 JLU Moab
Seems to be a few North Texas/DFW Moab owners on this forum. At some point it would be cool to make run out to Bridgeport or similar. Need to figure out a way to give a shout out if someone is thinking about it.

Also need to get a 2018 count so we know the total number of Moabs produced. I hear there were fewer that year due to a short run cycle.
Funny, I've only seen a few Moabs around here in MA but I was on 93S in Andover MA a couple of weeks ago and a Moab with Texas plates passed me. Was wondering if he was on the Forum or not.

OP
OP
99wishes

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
Last week I randomly saw 3 Moabs! If you are in Dallas area, good chance I saw you. Orange one near Tollway and Cedar Springs; white one near Love Field; and a black one near Walnut Hill and 75.

On top of that, my buddy has one with some nice upgrades...I am sure he won’t mind me showing it off for him. I like the rear light guards but he said the blind spot monitoring doesn’t work with them on at times.

C6AF71E8-BBCE-41A0-BB45-6F9237909320.jpeg

22D068D1-DA4E-4891-A120-AD52171FC0A6.jpeg
Sponsored