Sponsored

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
Totally loving the remote start feature!

9B1E3D93-0BD4-4E82-A160-680ADB67ECD1.jpeg

8589DF9C-0764-4018-A7A2-E0B30CDFCBFE.jpeg
I am just never going to get comfortable with that look of the SkyOne Touch jeeps with the doors and/or rear window off... just a terrible look in my opinion and the added issue of the roof never being able to come off all the way. REALLY wish the Jeep engineers worked harder on that sky touch top at least from a visual standpoint. THAT SAID, before i get hate messages from MemphisPeej and all the SkyOne owners... I'll admit to being seriously freaking jealous of how easy it is to open yours up compared to mine.

Just my opinion... but I do see serious advantages to each of the top options on the JL: Hard, soft, and SkyOne which made it a difficult decision when I ordered mine.

OP
OP
99wishes

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
I had to add a fan for my youngest since he faces the back. Instead of batteries, I hooked it up to a portable charger/external battery.

Also forgot to mention my stubby antenna from a couple weeks ago. If you haven’t done this mod it looks great with everything else already black.

ED008718-8DAC-4CC3-98CB-FC8B59736F10.jpeg

11BC4F32-7226-4A67-8086-618198E6F4DE.jpeg

Sponsored

Memphis Peej

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot, Acura TSX, 2019 Moab!!!
I am just never going to get comfortable with that look of the SkyOne Touch jeeps with the doors and/or rear window off... just a terrible look in my opinion and the added issue of the roof never being able to come off all the way. REALLY wish the Jeep engineers worked harder on that sky touch top at least from a visual standpoint. THAT SAID, before i get hate messages from MemphisPeej and all the SkyOne owners... I'll admit to being seriously freaking jealous of how easy it is to open yours up compared to mine.

Just my opinion... but I do see serious advantages to each of the top options on the JL: Hard, soft, and SkyOne which made it a difficult decision when I ordered mine.
I'd love to have the traditional Jeep look as well! I totally get that. So no prob there.

But the convenience is simply awesome. We do so much traveling for baseball and soccer and not having to worry about rain and people going through the car is simply unrivaled!

Rla1022

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Moab
I'd love to have the traditional Jeep look as well! I totally get that. So no prob there.

But the convenience is simply awesome. We do so much traveling for baseball and soccer and not having to worry about rain and people going through the car is simply unrivaled!
I love the look.