Sponsored

is JJS4WD a legit webite...looking to buy exposed racks and their prices seem too good..

DBjeepNY

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
I am looking to buy exposed racks...for under soft top. This website is almost half the price of the vendor or other websites. Is this a legit website or a scam.
Sponsored

jadmt

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 wrangler rubicon w/AEV 2.5 dualsport lift
if it is half the price of everyone else....there is your answer......
I just looked at the website...couple of weird things...I can not find a physical address and look at AEV prices. AEV does not allow discounts period....the prices they show are marked down from higher prices to AEV's listed prices so that is kind of strange....

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
In addition to not providing an address on the web site, the domain registration obscures their identity and location as well (uses DomainsByProxy). No security certificate on their checkout page.

Absolutely no idea who you're dealing with or where they are physically located, with too good to be true prices, and an unsecured non-encrypted checkout.

Red flags galore. Stay away.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DBjeepNY

DBjeepNY

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Agree. Thank you for checking it out

OP
OP
DBjeepNY

DBjeepNY

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
I did find address in Ontario Canada/and a Facebook page … still seems to good to be true

Sponsored

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I did find address in Ontario Canada/and a Facebook page … still seems to good to be true
Just Jeeps. It is a real store in Toronto, very popular in Ontario.

128 Oakdale Road, Toronto Ont. M3N 1V9
+1 (416) 661-5337

justjeeps.com is the Canadian website, jjs4wd.com is the American site. I think they've only had the American website for about a year?

I've bought parts from them, all legit, most at roughly what 4wp was charging when they were still in Canada. Few years ago they were selling Mopar door sill guards for JKs for $30 CAD, I thought the same thing, too good to be true, but they were authentic/new.

I've never had to return anything with them, so I don't know how they are to deal with on returns/damage during shipping etc.

Bill_BCNtoNY

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue JLU Sahara 3.6
Occupation
Independent strategy advisor
Just Jeeps. It is a real store in Toronto, very popular in Ontario.

128 Oakdale Road, Toronto Ont. M3N 1V9
+1 (416) 661-5337

justjeeps.com is the Canadian website, jjs4wd.com is the American site. I think they've only had the American website for about a year?

I've bought parts from them, all legit, most at roughly what 4wp was charging when they were still in Canada. Few years ago they were selling Mopar door sill guards for JKs for $30 CAD, I thought the same thing, too good to be true, but they were authentic/new.

I've never had to return anything with them, so I don't know how they are to deal with on returns/damage during shipping etc.
Knowing this, it seems they would benefit of someone telling them the basics of appearing trustworthy in a new market ?

TrentYoung

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X 4Xe
Personally.... I would not trust a tiny rinky dink business like that. Not a Jeep in sight and looks like it may be on its last legs...

2024-05-05_07-19-02.jpg

Sponsored

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Knowing this, it seems they would benefit of someone telling them the basics of appearing trustworthy in a new market ?
^ This.

They are having you send them CC info unencrypted over the Internet. Even if they are trying to do legitimate business, they are utterly clueless about digital security and don't even cover the basics.

They are not to be trusted. If not for trying to pull a scam, then for incompetence.

dbp512

First Name
don quixote
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Sting Grey Rubicon 4xE
You map view sleuths made for an entertaining plot twist. While they may look small, I'm wondering if they're primarily an importer of jeep parts for the canadian market.
Sponsored