Sponsored

Instrument cluster will not save changes!

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
They tried the “flash”, didn’t work.

I know everyone gets different stories from their dealer but this is what mine said a couple hours ago..

Apparently Jeep told them this is a software problem and they are “refurbishing” not replacing these. I’m bringing my JLU back to the dealer, they have to download information from my cluster... then they send this info back to Jeep and Jeep provides the dealer with a module or something (sorry I forgot exactly what he said) ...takes 3-16 days then when my dealership gets the module I’ll bring my JLU back they update the software.

Hopefully this works I’ll update the thread, but it’s gonna take a while..
best wishes to you and your Jeep. I know little annoying things like this really drives owner crazy. Hope it will be sort out quickly and back to joyful journeys.
Sponsored

MountiesNGamecocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUS, 22 Ram, 14 Must GT, 94 Cobra
I'm headed to the dealership next Friday. I'll let y'all know what I get told.

CMyers41

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
They tried the “flash”, didn’t work.

I know everyone gets different stories from their dealer but this is what mine said a couple hours ago..

Apparently Jeep told them this is a software problem and they are “refurbishing” not replacing these. I’m bringing my JLU back to the dealer, they have to download information from my cluster... then they send this info back to Jeep and Jeep provides the dealer with a module or something (sorry I forgot exactly what he said) ...takes 3-16 days then when my dealership gets the module I’ll bring my JLU back they update the software.

Hopefully this works I’ll update the thread, but it’s gonna take a while..
Had my instrument cluster replaced over the weekend. It has only been a couple days but so far it has worked. My settings save and stay put when I return to the Jeep for my next drive. Crossing fingers it stays this way.

Good luck to everyone else having this issue, hopefully you can get your instrument cluster replaced and it works for you too.

Now on to other threads to figure out how to fix the UConnect Carplay screen flickering problem...
Sponsored