Lose instrument cluster bezel?

vasdimpop

First Name
Vasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 JLUR (being built)
Just trying to figure out if this is a Jeep thing or a fit and finish issue, but the silver bezel piece around the left instrument cluster is kinda lose. Anyone having this issue around their left or right cluster?

Jeep Wrangler JL Lose instrument cluster bezel? 20210911_135325
Sponsored

Suspect

First Name
Franky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKR
Mine is a little loose if I grab it and try to move it but it doesn’t move on it’s own/rattle or anything like that

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
If you grab it (or just about any part), I would expect some movement. But you shouldn’t see it vibrating or rattling when driving down the road. Good news, it’s not exactly hard to get up in there if you need to address it yourself; if the dealer plays hardball or just takes to long to get around to it.

OP
OP
vasdimpop

vasdimpop

First Name
Vasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 JLUR (being built)
Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it. It doesn't rattle or anything like that, but just pretty lose compared to the right side when I touch/move it. Just wanted to see if it's a common thing, since I don't want to go to the dealer unless it's really urgent or broken.

OP
OP
vasdimpop

vasdimpop

First Name
Vasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 JLUR (being built)
So this thing is still driving me nuts. I was thinking that I can do it myself by removing the red trim, then sticking a felt strip in-between the bezel and red trim. Easy to do?
Sponsored