Sponsored

Inquiry about Rubicon lease

borderman01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 3 Series
Hi all,
First thanks for allowing me to join this forum. I have taken a few days to read up on as much information I can. Lots of information out there. So I have been looking into getting a Rubicon. Been deciding whether to lease or buy. I know there are tons of discussions on the pros and cons of leasing. I did contact the dealer at courtesy jeep in PA for a general lease quote on a 2021 Rubicon. I was quoted on MSRP $46,215 Sale price of $44,544. Lease terms of $558 42month zero down. 1st payment DAS. The taxes are rolled into lease. About $1500. I have not aggressively negotiated with the dealer since just wanted to see the terms of the lease. Its only 3% below MSRP. Can I do better than this? Im still waiting to get the RV and MF. Thanks
Sponsored

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
The Sport trims lease really well (very high RV)...however Sahara and Rubicon not so much. I suspect you aren't going to get much out of a lease on those. Their RVs are just too low and FCA is doing NOTHING on rates for any Wrangler trim. You should be able to buy in the mid $600/month range...if a lease is in the upper $500s, that's not worth it to me. For reference, a $46k Sport S can be done under $400/month (I know cause I did it). Now if you can get a Rubicon down to around $500, then an argument can be made.

OP
OP

borderman01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 3 Series
The Sport trims lease really well (very high RV)...however Sahara and Rubicon not so much. I suspect you aren't going to get much out of a lease on those. Their RVs are just too low and FCA is doing NOTHING on rates for any Wrangler trim. You should be able to buy in the mid $600/month range...if a lease is in the upper $500s, that's not worth it to me. For reference, a $46k Sport S can be done under $400/month (I know cause I did it). Now if you can get a Rubicon down to around $500, then an argument can be made.
Thanks