US Bank and Ally wrangler leases Inquiry

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO
I know some of you lease, as do I usually. However Chrysler lease rates on rubicon and Sahara aren’t anything amazing.

This post is to find out if anyone has access to us bank or ally bank lease rates. Money factor and residual. Thanks all. Happy jeeping.
Sponsored

Edorand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
OP
OP
nypharm

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for reply. However this pops up "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this site." Anyway to get screenshot or pdf?

Edorand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Go to allydealer.com then top right "Tools" then "NetQuote"

OP
OP
nypharm

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The residuals are way better than Chrysler but ally wants I believe 9.55% money factor which is insane. Chrysler money factor is 5.4% but a 7% lower residual for 36 month; 10k lease. Am I wrong for a rubicon? Anyway to bring that money factor down with multiple security deposit.

Sponsored

OP
OP
nypharm

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anywhere to see IDL cashback on these leases to see if payment even with higher interest works out to be better than Chrysler ? Thanks.

XJrider

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL , 2 JK’s , XJ
US Bank here for 2 jk’s and a JL lease... they’ve been great in my experience.

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
Anywhere to see IDL cashback on these leases to see if payment even with higher interest works out to be better than Chrysler ? Thanks.
No incentives on Wranglers.

Incentives can be found by Build & Price tool on jeep.com while building particular vehicle and trim hit the "i" next to "Net Price"

OP
OP
nypharm

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
nypharm

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you mind sharing residual and money factor rates? I need to find a dealer willing to lease these. Most shrug me off.

Edorand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Do you mind sharing residual and money factor rates? I need to find a dealer willing to lease these. Most shrug me off.
This doesn't make sense to me, there's tons of threads about dealers/owners who lease them. Are you specifically asking for lease quotes or trying to figure it out on your own?

OP
OP
nypharm

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This doesn't make sense to me, there's tons of threads about dealers/owners who lease them. Are you specifically asking for lease quotes or trying to figure it out on your own?
I’m trying to figure out lease myself as I usually do before I order the wrangler. Chrysler numbers are available via edmunds, ally you helped me find that today; thank you. Wondering if us bank rates can be found somewhere to see what would be best option for me and others in this group. Based on what I seen US bank has best residual and money factor. Dealers out there aren’t too receptive of giving a decent deal.

Edorand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I’m trying to figure out lease myself as I usually do before I order the wrangler. Chrysler numbers are available via edmunds, ally you helped me find that today; thank you. Wondering if us bank rates can be found somewhere to see what would be best option for me and others in this group. Based on what I seen US bank has best residual and money factor. Dealers out there aren’t too receptive of giving a decent deal.
Oh, got it. Have you checked the dealer map or recommended dealer thread? I know when I got mine I reached out to two dealers on there with my specifics and they gave lease quotes with no problems [just letting me know programs are bank-specific and change monthly]. Maybe it helped because I knew exactly what I wanted ahead of time.

OP
OP
nypharm

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, got it. Have you checked the dealer map or recommended dealer thread? I know when I got mine I reached out to two dealers on there with my specifics and they gave lease quotes with no problems [just letting me know programs are bank-specific and change monthly]. Maybe it helped because I knew exactly what I wanted ahead of time.
I have reached out to one dealer but that was weeks ago and I get emails from him once in awhile in response to a question. Therefore I want to do my own homework. Workout numbers and goal before I order; yea I know numbers change monthly. Usually when I lease, I already know numbers, go into dealer order car and lock in rates with a payment in mind.
Sponsored