Injen intake and Exhaust

Stinger22

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Sport S
A couple weeks ago, I installed my first cold air intake in my 3.6). I went with the Injen Evolution (with dry filter. Man is this thing great! Really woke up my Jeep. And it sounds so cool too. Super easy install. Even for a rookie.

I had it for about a week, and it made want to go ahead with an exhaust as well.

So I just installed an Injen SES5005 black dual exhaust. (Axle back). I had never swapped an exhaust before, but it was so easy. And it was just what I hoped for. My Jeep really came to life. The sound is EXACTLY what I wanted. Not crazy loud. No obnoxious drone tone. But it has a great semi-aggressive tone when you get on it.
Couldn’t be happier with both of these mods. Can’t believe I waited so long to try them.
Sponsored

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
A couple weeks ago, I installed my first cold air intake in my 3.6). I went with the Injen Evolution (with dry filter. Man is this thing great! Really woke up my Jeep. And it sounds so cool too. Super easy install. Even for a rookie.

I had it for about a week, and it made want to go ahead with an exhaust as well.

So I just installed an Injen SES5005 black dual exhaust. (Axle back). I had never swapped an exhaust before, but it was so easy. And it was just what I hoped for. My Jeep really came to life. The sound is EXACTLY what I wanted. Not crazy loud. No obnoxious drone tone. But it has a great semi-aggressive tone when you get on it.
Couldn’t be happier with both of these mods. Can’t believe I waited so long to try them.
I have the same setup and love it.

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
@Stinger22 do you know if the hydroshield would help to keep the dirt out of the filter when off-roading?

Sponsored