Sponsored

Anyone have any experience with the Mopar exhaust and intake?

20/20JeepVision

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Hi everyone. Got my first Jeep after accidentally renting a 2018 JK last year on Turo. Absolutely loved it and now a 2020 JLU with the power top is sitting my drive way. I'm considering adding the mopar exhaust and possibly CAI.

Before everyone comments "why would you spend so much," or "there's better such and such." I know, but I drive round 30k miles a year and I got the 7yr/unlimited mile max care warranty and I absolutely can not void it. So it looks like all my mods are going to be limited to mopar products.

On a side note at the end of 7 years. I should have over 200k miles so I'll report my experience with the mopar warranty. Currently at 5k miles at 6 weeks ownership.
Sponsored

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
I have the CAI. I went mopar because i figured it would not be as loud as the other intakes on the market. I did a sound test and it is actually quieter than stock by 2db at idle. I also like the looks of it with the Jeep on the lid, and the reusable filter is nice. I did not cut in the hood vent yet though.

I have no plans for exhaust, i like my jeep relatively quiet.

OP
OP

20/20JeepVision

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
I have the CAI. I went mopar because i figured it would not be as loud as the other intakes on the market. I did a sound test and it is actually quieter than stock by 2db at idle. I also like the looks of it with the Jeep on the lid, and the reusable filter is nice. I did not cut in the hood vent yet though.

I have no plans for exhaust, i like my jeep relatively quiet.
Interesting. Thanks. Did you notice any increase in responsiveness or noise when you're moving?

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Interesting. Thanks. Did you notice any increase in responsiveness or noise when you're moving?
Its probably a bit louder at WOT. Did not notice any speed difference anywhere. Probably only about 10hp so any noticable difference is going to be placebo.

Sponsored

DaveF

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Its probably a bit louder at WOT. Did not notice any speed difference anywhere. Probably only about 10hp so any noticable difference is going to be placebo.
I just picked up the Mopar CAI, looking for someone with experience to install. Found lots of shops willing to do it, but none have actually done one yet.
The Mopar cat-back for the JL has not been released to my knowledge, but looks like the JT version is out so the JL should be out shortly.
My goal is to build an all Mopar build, I like the fit and finish of the products.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
I just picked up the Mopar CAI, looking for someone with experience to install. Found lots of shops willing to do it, but none have actually done one yet.
The Mopar cat-back for the JL has not been released to my knowledge, but looks like the JT version is out so the JL should be out shortly.
My goal is to build an all Mopar build, I like the fit and finish of the products.
My dealer is okay with the Mopar part, that made my decision easier. The lid and intermediate pipe is very simple to put on. Hood cut is a little scary so I get why people don't want to risk it.