Icon wheels

Flash

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Planning a lift? 37s fit without but I think rub a offroad. I'll be doing a 2.5" lift with 37s.
Evo Enforcer Overland 2.5”. I sprung for the compression adjustable Kings with reservoirs and King bump stops. Picked up a few other Evo bits to help out the ride and a tire carrier.

First Jeep, first time modding was pretty lost on build plans.... hoping this set up will do well.
Sponsored

CarterRuss

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 07 RS4
Evo Enforcer Overland 2.5”. I sprung for the compression adjustable Kings with reservoirs and King bump stops. Picked up a few other Evo bits to help out the ride and a tire carrier.

First Jeep, first time modding was pretty lost on build plans.... hoping this set up will do well.
Same, 1st Jeep. Lift, bigger tires, new wheels is a great start. I also got a stubby bumper and rock sliders.

Also next up for me is fender LEDs, fender liners, lights and skids but need to spread things out so I don't get bored down the road :)

Greg Cobble

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I am going with Toyo M/T in 315/70/17 (comes in C load and a little wider than the 35x12.5x17), and then see if I have the stance I want. If so, I will go with some Accutune Fox shocks and leave the height alone. If it needs bumped up a little, I will see how much and find a solution. Regardless of height, fox shocks tuned by Accutune are going on.

CKblue19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue Unlimited, 2019 Ford Expedition, 2018 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Logistics
Planning a lift? 37s fit without but I think rub a offroad. I'll be doing a 2.5" lift with 37s.
Mine has a 2.5" RC lift with the 315's. It did rub a little while turning hard on the wind deflector behind the front bumper. That will be fixed and in the garbage this weekend.

Greg Cobble

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I just got 5 tracking numbers for 5 Icon wheels.
As much work as this has been I half expect them to show up in the wrong bolt pattern or something LOL
If they show up correct it will all seem worth it !

Sponsored

Flash

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
I just got 5 tracking numbers for 5 Icon wheels.
As much work as this has been I half expect them to show up in the wrong bolt pattern or something LOL
If they show up correct it will all seem worth it !
Just got the last four in today. Inspected all the wheels and so far they look good. I’m excited and yet exhausted lol.

Autoanything.com came through and though it was frustrating at first they made things right.

Last edited:

Greg Cobble

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Great news!!
And I know what you mean LOL. I am tired of dealing with it all, but I agree that they did make it right. Funny thing is that I would be comfortable hiring at least half of the people I talked to there. At least 50% of them owned the situation and worked through it to the extent their resources allowed.
I am appreciative of that!

rajinator3000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Anyone order them through north ridge? I placed an order last Saturday but nothing has been said except that they have a order number saying they will process. Going to call them tomorrow but just wanted to see if anyone was in the same boat as myself. Really hoping for a Christmas build but we will see what the future holds.

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE High Altitude
Occupation
Military
I finally got my tracking numbers !!! I won’t be fully relieved until they arrive and all is well tho

Chubrocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2017 JKU Sport, 2013 F150, 2004 4Runner
Anyone order them through north ridge? I placed an order last Saturday but nothing has been said except that they have a order number saying they will process. Going to call them tomorrow but just wanted to see if anyone was in the same boat as myself. Really hoping for a Christmas build but we will see what the future holds.
I did, nothing yet but I remember saying something like it was going to take a week or two. I got the rest of my stuff though, they ship fast and pack it well.

Sponsored

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Tacoma
I have Cooper SST Pro’s in 37x12.50r17 stacked up in the garage and am a little nervous they will be too big... I may have 315’s in my future.
If you’re anywhere near Arizona I may take those off your hands if they don’t work for you

Greg Cobble

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I finally got my tracking numbers !!! I won’t be fully relieved until they arrive and all is well tho
Good news! This may yet turn out to be an epic deal!!
Mine are due to arrive Wednesday.
Keep me in the loop and hopefully all is well that ends well!

Greg Cobble

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Nice!! Looks great!!!
I am going to probably regret not going with the Open Country RT. It made my final 3 and probably should have been my choice!

Greg Cobble

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I got mine taken over to the tire shop yesterday. When I pick them up later I will get to see if I really do or don't need a lift for the look I want. I will try to get some pics up for advice. I am also a little worried about the colors I have going on. Guess I can always line x the whole thing LOL.
2 Door JL in granite, with black Roam rails, and Bronze Icons on 315/70/17 Toyo MT.....I am a little scared to see it :)
Sponsored