First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara North Edition, 2019 GC High Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Wow........ I signed up for this forum thinking it would be fun to "wave" at some fellow jeepsters and see what everyone is doing with their new JL (ordered mine last night in, yes, "that-color-that-shall-not-be-mentioned". Does this sort of bickering happen all the time or do y'all actually like to chat about jeeps and jeep stuff?
Sponsored

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Wow........ I signed up for this forum thinking it would be fun to "wave" at some fellow jeepsters and see what everyone is doing with their new JL (ordered mine last night in, yes, "that-color-that-shall-not-be-mentioned". Does this sort of bickering happen all the time or do y'all actually like to chat about jeeps and jeep stuff?
I’m just glad I found this thread! 4 pages of bickering over a color. This oddly entertains me.

Look, my dad taught me that anything worth waiting for is worth having. So if you don’t mind waiting- no worries. Jeep isn’t going to hold back a color just because they are bored. They are here to sell vehicles. So if they can make a buck- they will. If the delay is seen as some big plot by the Illuminati- maybe it is. But the better answer might be that they just want to release it at a later date to refresh the lineup (like any other business in the history of business).

But seriously- it’s just a color. If that’s the worst thing you worry about today- you have a very good life.

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
You'll here no bickering from me. Just a happy Jeep wave, while I enjoy my new Sting Gray Jeep.
flat,800x800,075,f.u4.jpg SDC10057.JPG