Sponsored

How often do you check your order status?

JaytheJeepGuy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘98 Jeep Cherokee (sold), ‘98 TJ (RIP), ‘07 JK (sold), ‘15 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I check in daily. Sometimes twice a day. I don't feel bad. I consider it included in the service provided with a $50K product.
Sponsored

Parkers39

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I've checked 3 times per day, every single day since I got my VON and VIN. 8am, 12pm, and 5pm. I also e-mail my dealership at least 3 times per week and I've called Jeep Cares about 10 times.

Take it from me - I used to work in the auto industry way back when - the dealership will make sure you are well taken care of if they know you're going to be persistent with your check-ins. They'll also call you the first second that car arrives on the lot because they want you gone as soon as humanly possible. It's better to be annoying but persistent than it is to be too passive and have a scenario where your car was sitting on the lot for 3 days and a bunch of clowns have been taking it for test drives and farting in it.

balserm

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully 2018 Rubicon JL
Ordered my Rubicon JL hard top, regret not ordering dual top. I have VIN and VON. My sheet states order date 2/26, est. ship date 3/16. Currently in D1 status.

OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Jeep chat now suggests I check back in 5-7 days lmao, bwahahahaha. They may not have a lot of info but at least they have a sense of humor!!! Lol

LeefeX5

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Hi guys. I’m new to the forum. Question, how do you track your Wrangler order with your VIN. I saw some threads that JLForums was tracking for some members those threads are closed. Please help.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Check w Jeep chat haha! There is also a number you can call. Go to Jeep’s website.

dave.j.fisher

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Before the locally provided tracking, I was checking every couple days via the chat, but that gets so old seeing the same D/D1 status. Now I get to see that D1 status 2 times per day thanks to Jay and Dealer Guy and the spreadsheet. I just can't wait to see what status letter comes next :fingerscrossed:

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Daily now! I just want the damn thing to ship!

Sponsored

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
I have been checking daily now since my ETA has been pushed back already.

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Ordered 2/9 and was in C for 1 week, went to D and have been there for almost 30 days. I check every day. Pumkin metalic Sport S unlimited with everything except anti spin differential and smokers group. I am going crazy. My first jeep ever and I am too old to wait.

yeoman18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On Order JLU Sahara GCM
I've checked 3 times per day, every single day since I got my VON and VIN. 8am, 12pm, and 5pm. I also e-mail my dealership at least 3 times per week and I've called Jeep Cares about 10 times.

Take it from me - I used to work in the auto industry way back when - the dealership will make sure you are well taken care of if they know you're going to be persistent with your check-ins. They'll also call you the first second that car arrives on the lot because they want you gone as soon as humanly possible. It's better to be annoying but persistent than it is to be too passive and have a scenario where your car was sitting on the lot for 3 days and a bunch of clowns have been taking it for test drives and farting in it.
Just curious - who did you order from? I am in Ambler, just outside of Philly.

Parkers39

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Chapman Jeep of Warrington. It's been a really good experience thus far. Very transparent - even when they didn't have good news to share. I'm working with a salesman named John and he's been really good to me. I'd highly recommend them if you're at all interested.

Parkers39

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
If you're screen name "Yeo Man" is a reference to Survivor... we were destined to be best friends.
Sponsored