Sponsored

PositveOX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL, Firecracker Red
Yes. Home Depot. RUSTOLIUM plastic 2 in 1.
RockinMarine... Your headliner looks amazing. What color did you use since it looks like a perfect match. Can you give an update on how the paint has performed over the last several months? Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

dugout68

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (ordered), 2018 Dodge Durango GT, 2015 Wrangler JKU
Occupation
Business Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
These are awesome, had them in my 2015 JKU.
Easy install, with the sound assassin strips and the side walls.
Being in FL, these made a noticeable difference in weather and noise reduction.
Highly recommend.

Skipswift

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Wouldn't it be better to have a solution with sound proofing material that covers the entire underside of the top and not just the grooves?

diisles

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
When will you guys decide to ship to the U.S. Virgin Islands? I was so excited to order this and then when i choose Virgin islands on the shipping cost calculator I get the dreaded "we don't ship to this location" message :-(( So many jeep owners down here would love this product! You can PM me if you would like to arrange something for the thousands of jeeps here!

chacomaya

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2013 VW Golf R, 2016 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT, 2015 KTM 500EXC
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to take a minute to introduce Hothead Headliners to the JL forum members even though I see there has already been a decent amount of talk about us on this forum. We are a small American company that takes pride in offering the best headliners we can make and even more pride in providing exceptional customer support. If you've been wondering about our headliners or some of the others we have some informative videos on our web site where I show how ours and others are constructed. It's so hard to tell exactly what your'e looking at from just a picture.
Here is a link to our web site: Hothead Headliners
If you have any questions please email or give us a call:
[email protected]
714-872-2071
best regards,
Mark
Facebook.jpg
IMG_20180216_175740.jpg

Full Top.jpg

Fronts.jpg
Installed these headliners along with the sound assassin strips into our JLU and they are absolutely great. Well worth the investment from a sound standpoint. We'll have to wait until we head down to Death Valley early next year to see how they do in sun and heat, but I can't imagine they'll be anything short of awesome.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
Hi Everyone,
Hothead Headliners want to thank everyone for taking the time to write all of the great reviews. We do our best to build a quality product and provide exceptional customer service. If anyone every as any issues with our headliners my personal cell number is below.
Along with the thanks I want to let anyone interested know that Hothead Headliners is having a 10% off Holiday sale through the end of the year. If you have any questions drop us a line or give us a call.
Email: [email protected]
Web site link: Hothead Headliners
714-872-2071
Happy Holidays
Mark
460 x 290.jpg
Instagram 5.jpg

charitysteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Rubicon
Mark,

I called you regarding a headliner for my sky one touch top. I took pictured and can send them to you. I am trying to make something using some hardboard, foam and moving blankets. My wife will doing the sewing and I think I am going to do a piece that goes over the front seats and then a piece over the rear seats.

Just so the foum knows, the sky one touch top is great. If you get a Thule cargo box though, the wind noise is brutal at freeway speed. I tried moving the cargo box around and having it more towards the back helps a bit. The thule faring helps a little too. I am going to make a removable headliner that uses velcro around the roll cage. Then I am using hardboard for sturdiness and it can rest on the middle rollbar ledge and a small ledge on the front roof.

I still would love something made my a professional but I will do my best.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Ordered mine. Very excited to get this installed. Had to wait to order till I had my daughters Christmas paid for.

84jeepjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JLUR 392, 84 CJ7, 2005 Z71 Burb
Ordered a set for my son's JLU. ( I'm still driving a CJ LMAO). Quick shipping and he should have them today... Cant wait to see how he likes them!!!

Moonlight_Ken

First Name
KEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL WRANGER UNLIMITED
Just took delivery of a JLUL ... have not see recent posts from you guys! Are you going to be offering any discount codes for the 4th?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
Just took delivery of a JLUL ... have not see recent posts from you guys! Are you going to be offering any discount codes for the 4th?
HI,
we will be having a 4th of July Sale. If you or any other forum members would like to get in on it early the discount code is: 4TEN. That will get you 10% off everything along with free shipping.
best regards,
Mark

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Have a 19 JLUR in sting gray with black leather. My question is can anyone comment if the black HH headliner will make it too dark in the cabin? Thanks.

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
My interior panels are plasti-dipped with the hot heads over them. IMO it looks better dark than having the factory white panels.

UUBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR; ‘95 Land Rover Defender 90
@Hothead Headliners Hi Mark. With the 2020 Wrangler now offering the Dark Saddle leather interior color option, will you be offering the Oak color for the JL in the future? I see that it’s available for the Gladiator, and from the photos on your website it looks like a close color match between the Oak and Dark Saddle leather. Thanks for the help!
Sponsored