Has anyone bought this bumper?

Flave721

First Name
Alfredo lopez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport s
I want to buy this bumper but my jeep does bot have front bumper sensors and it looks weird with holes just there.

Would I be able to add front sensors later? Do they sell covers?

Screenshot_20210409-211715_eBay.jpg
Sponsored

KrzybonesJLU

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S, 2024 WILLY's
Isn’t this the Rubicon steel bumper? honest opinion it doesn’t look wired with the holes

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
OP
OP

Flave721

First Name
Alfredo lopez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isn’t this the Rubicon steel bumper? honest opinion it doesn’t look wired with the holes
Yea it's a Rubicon one but I want a 3 piece steal bumper and the Mopar ones are about $1000 and this one is $400. And you're right the wholes aren't bad. And maybe it gives me a chance to add parking sensors later

Sponsored

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
I actually have this bumper showing up next week, others have told me that the parking sensors come with the bumper in the box. I am debating on ordering the actual mopar crush can bezels that don’t have the holes and running the bumper in its stubby configuration. Those bezel pieces run like $13 each on the mopar site and I believe they probably fit the knock off bumper. You will also need the plastic fasteners that click in the side of the bezel. To me it is worth the extra $30 cost to look more factory especially when you factor in that the bumper comes with a winch plate which costs another $250 - $380 if you had the true factory steel bumper.
Jeep Wrangler JL Has anyone bought this bumper? 01E8C8C3-C2B3-41D0-B64C-85FBE57D9E0A

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
The North American Wrangler does not have sensors on the front but the European versions do so that is why these have the holes. Here is a picture of a member’s Jeep that has installed the bumper and he explained to me that the sensors come with the bumper. If you take the end caps off and run it as a stubby you only have the bezel pieces with the holes hence why I’m debating on buying the actual mopar replacements. I will be changing out the red tow hooks with my blue tow hooks from my 4xe rubicon when it finally arrives.
Jeep Wrangler JL Has anyone bought this bumper? FB13E4FD-5D1E-4E8F-86A1-9EB583A15284

OP
OP

Flave721

First Name
Alfredo lopez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The North American Wrangler does not have sensors on the front but the European versions do so that is why these have the holes. Here is a picture of a member’s Jeep that has installed the bumper and he explained to me that the sensors come with the bumper. If you take the end caps off and run it as a stubby you only have the bezel pieces with the holes hence why I’m debating on buying the actual mopar replacements. I will be changing out the red tow hooks with my blue tow hooks from my 4xe rubicon when it finally arrives.
Jeep Wrangler JL Has anyone bought this bumper? FB13E4FD-5D1E-4E8F-86A1-9EB583A15284
I'm planing on running it in the stubby way. I like the way it looks and I'll probably just put caps in the whole

JROOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Just an opinion, but mopar steel bumpers are not aesthetic. The picture you have with the angry eye grill makes me vomit. There are plenty of other bumpers to choose from.

OP
OP

Flave721

First Name
Alfredo lopez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just an opinion, but mopar steel bumpers are not aesthetic. The picture you have with the angry eye grill makes me vomit. There are plenty of other bumpers to choose from.
Yes that's the pic they have. But there is other bumpers but not with the same look. I like the OEM look but the price for OEM is unreal. Unless there is other kinds of bumpers that have a similar look this is my only option

Sponsored