Sponsored

Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Just checking in on the latest pickups.
Curious about the "in-stock waiting for pickup" inventory these days at Gupton.
Sponsored

PeterG7

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Tomorrow will be 2 weeks for me. I haven't reached out, figured they're busy and will eventually contact me but I'd like to get my Jeep registered before my vacation so I'll probably email Renee tomorrow.

gburchett

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JLR, Sting-Gray, ‘15 Ford Fusion, ‘16 F450
Picking mine up tomorrow morning. Flying in tonight after work. Hope Uber is available at 10:30 tonight.

Andy@AAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 4XE, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
UxS Engineer
They had more than 40 in the back lot waiting on pickup.

Sponsored

gburchett

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JLR, Sting-Gray, ‘15 Ford Fusion, ‘16 F450
Picked my Sting-Gray JLR up this morning. Renee was awesome. Got to meet Daniel, he was very nice. Renee let my wife test drive a Rubi 4xe. Looks like we’ll be going back to pick up another Jeep in the future. Like everyone else has said. Check your fuses and relays. I checked mine and they all needed to be pushed in.
Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders. AB1B2C6B-FD5F-423F-A6D7-346049B0B63E
Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders. 5F99B398-D718-423B-B878-D3A4DE724CD9
Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders. C4CCEBDC-BC07-4ECD-945E-9A938414BBFC

snider.lindseyp

First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass, 2022 JLU Willys Edition
Occupation
Teacher
Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders. D608DCE4-715C-476E-A248-67DE5C01658B

I picked up my JLU Willys on Friday and I had the best experience! Walter is an awesome guy. So far I am really loving my purchase and would definitely buy from Gupton Motors again! My journey took 19 weeks from start to finish.

Good luck to all who are still waiting and new orders. It is well worth the wait.

PeterG7

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
I'll be at Gupton for the next 30 mins maybe hour if anyone wants pics message me

Ender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Theoretic 2022 Wrangler JLU Willys
Picked up mine on the 12th. Didn't get to meet Daniel but Renee and Walter were great to work with. Picked up at the Airport by Maynar, had a relatively smooth transaction and we were on our way.

Sponsored

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Picked up mine on the 12th. Didn't get to meet Daniel but Renee and Walter were great to work with. Picked up at the Airport by Maynar, had a relatively smooth transaction and we were on our way.
Question for people who have picked up their orders from Gupton recently. Did you pay attention to the order tracker at all and if so was the estimated delivery date anywhere close to accurate? I have an estimated delivery date of October 10th and was just wondering if I should expect it around that time of if it’s likely to be longer.

Ender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Theoretic 2022 Wrangler JLU Willys
Question for people who have picked up their orders from Gupton recently. Did you pay attention to the order tracker at all and if so was the estimated delivery date anywhere close to accurate? I have an estimated delivery date of October 10th and was just wondering if I should expect it around that time of if it’s likely to be longer.
Mine showed up earlier than the tracker said believe it or not. Then two weeks to be able to pick it up.

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine showed up earlier than the tracker said believe it or not. Then two weeks to be able to pick it up.
I'm bringing my own financing so hopefully they'll let me get mine soon after it gets there since there will be minimal hassle on their part. How much sooner did yours show up? Do you know how long after your build date it was when it got delivered?

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You ordering again?
Yep. Originally settled for a 2 door and realized I really need a 4 door. I didn’t expect my adult kids to want to go off-roading with us but both kids and my brother and his son have gone out with us a few times each and the 2 door was a bit of a pain to get people in and out of. So I ordered a 4 door and sold the 2 door. Things seem to be going a lot smoother this time.
Sponsored