Gupton custom order timeline

grim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS
Occupation
IT
I ordered with Renee on 12/04 and I got my VIN on 12/07. I asked Renee for the POC yesterday and what she sent me doesn’t show any below invoice prices - just the MSRP. Is this normal? The below invoice prices were shown on my build sheet in pen when I ordered. Just want to make sure I will still pay the below invoice price
Yes, that is normal. Good people. Nothing to worry about.
Sponsored

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back again with JL#3, 2 door Willys
I ordered from Gupton July 20 vin a couple days later, just got the build sheet yesterday from crypto! I ordered jlr 2 door manual with a handful of options, someone else will be the proud new owner though, I bailed at week 7 and bouget one with more extras than I thought I needed from a different state and am sure happy I did. No way could I have lasted 20 weeks checking with Jeep chat!

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
Hey guys, my friend just got an email from Gupton that his Jeep was being unloaded. He asked if I could asked or advice here. Should he ask for the paperwork to be sent before he flies up to have everything worked out already? Should be go to his credit union and get a credit loan before going and checking their rates? Does doing this cause two hits on his credit? One for the credit union and then at the dealer another day? Thanks.
Tell him to join us on the forums :D

Sponsored

Jeeper1941

First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Has anyone been charged a fee of 180 from Gupton? Was told it was for “Florida fees” and that the tag was included in there. Daniel had mentioned the tag was 7.50, but not sure what the rest is for, Anton have any idea?

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Has anyone been charged a fee of 180 from Gupton? Was told it was for “Florida fees” and that the tag was included in there. Daniel had mentioned the tag was 7.50, but not sure what the rest is for, Anton have any idea?
Could be title fee, license, convenience and notary fees; those all equal to about $150 on my order from Mark Dodge.

FloridaSon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Altitude order 2/4/22 Gupton 3/31 home 4/16.
7.50 on my sheet said for a temporary paper tag to get home on if driving I guess.

Powelligator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2022 JL Rubicon
Clubs

Kind of an off topic but still related to Jeep orders from Gupton; Does anyone know if their special order Jeeps are shipped to their dealership from Toledo by rail or by truck? I've read that Gupton processes about a dozen or two special orders Jeeps per week, at a rate like that I'm just wondering if they have an established pipeline of sorts that gets Jeeps to them just a bit faster.

Sponsored

PeterG7

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Kind of an off topic but still related to Jeep orders from Gupton; Does anyone know if their special order Jeeps are shipped to their dealership from Toledo by rail or by truck? I've read that Gupton processes about a dozen or two special orders Jeeps per week, at a rate like that I'm just wondering if they have an established pipeline of sorts that gets Jeeps to them just a bit faster.
Truck

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
They come by truck, directly from Toledo. Renee told me its about 9 hours from when they load them til they unload at Springfield.

The week mine came in, they received 80 in one day.

droosifer

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Given the shortages, supply chain, etc, when does one usually receive VIN/VON after placing deposit? Placed deposit with Gupton on 4/23/22.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Given the shortages, supply chain, etc, when does one usually receive VIN/VON after placing deposit? Placed deposit with Gupton on 4/23/22.
I recieved my VON from daniel same day (had to ask for it) and I emailed back a week later asking for the VIN and he gave it to me. I don't want to bother them since they are so busy so that's why I waited a week. I think if you get your VON you can give that to Jeep Chat and they can give you your VIN
Sponsored