Sponsored

Got our first Jeep this weekend!

Scott D Hall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sting-Gray Rubicon 2.0L Turbo, 2.5" Mopar Lift w/Fox Shocks, Rock-Slider PowerSteps, BigBoy Seat Rails / 2013 Jeep Rubicon 10th Anniversary (Son's car) / 2019 Porsche Cayenne (Wife's Rocket) / 2019 Skeeter SX250
I love the color, but I am a little partial. LOL

Welcome, and you will enjoy it though thick and thin. They are fun!
Sponsored

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Our oldest daughter can drive, so we decided it would be nice for our family to have a third car. She get's the hand-me-down Family Truckster, and I get to drive the new Jeep. We ordered it at the very end of July, and it just came in last week, about 8 weeks; I'm not sure what took so long, but we stayed patient and here it is!

It's a 2020 JLU SportS, Sting Grey, soft top (tan, I think this could be a very polarizing color, but I think it looks cool), not much in options besides technology package and the anti-spin rear differential (thanks to the forum member who suggested this, I'm very glad to have put this in our build).

We had the top down all weekend, and just got our first upgrade delivered yesterday - Lange mirrors so we can take the doors off, and a hitch mount. I'm taking it slowly for now...we will see what we want to do next.

Jeep Wrangler JL Got our first Jeep this weekend! {filename}

Jeep Wrangler JL Got our first Jeep this weekend! {filename}
Congradulations!!

Now through your wallet into the ocean before it's to late!

Sponsored

OP
OP
eggraid101

eggraid101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thinking about a JLU 2020
I think the tan roof looks great with this color! Congratulations!
We made the switch to tan at the last minute, after we had left the dealership after ordering the Jeep, in fact, and I'm glad we did. Our kids said it would look bad, but they all agree that it does look cool.
Sponsored