"Our first big trip"

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Hitting the road tomorrow with a friend of mine and heading over Mojave 4 x 4 road from Barstow to Laughlin, (190 miles) Woo Hoo! Our trip to Anza Borego has been moved out to the fall when some closed areas open up. Pictures to follow...
Sponsored

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
Hitting the road tomorrow with a friend of mine and heading over Mojave 4 x 4 road from Barstow to Laughlin, (190 miles) Woo Hoo! Our trip to Anza Borego has been moved out to the fall when some closed areas open up. Pictures to follow...
Enjoy!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Loved it so much we are turning around and going back the opposite direction! Spent the afternoon here in Laughlin after 183 miles on 4x4 trail. I will just say this new Jeep is one sweet ride. Totally impressed times 375! Pictures will have to wait, some firewall on site won't let me post any. Back Tuesday and will upload as many pictures as you guys and gals can handle. Lovin life!!

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

nice - how was the water fording part? is it all dried up by now?

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I would say at 24" -30" maybe more. Carpets got a little damp. Mostly dry now, but taking them out tomorrow for a thorough clean. An amazing trip. 106 degrees on Friday, never over 95 the rest of the trip. A lucky hole in the weather.
Sponsored