Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon / 1971 CJ-6
Occupation
retired Steamfitter
Hi all,
Just wanted to tell ya'all about what a great trip I did yesterday. We traveled north on hwy 395 in calif. to the ghost town of Cerro Gordo.We arrived at the turn off at 10 am aired down and started up to the clouds. At 7000 ft we ran into snow with no tracks so onward we go. The town is at about 9000 ft and we met Bob the caretaker while he was busy shoveling the snow into the hotel so he could open up. He has lived there sense 1997 and is a great source of knowledge.A great day
Sponsored

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2020 Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a great experience. My wife and I enjoy just riding around in our jeep also! We hit the sand every chance we get. Sounds like you guys will have a lot more areas to explore, enjoy!

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Hi all,
Since we are sharing about great trips, Yesterday I went to the ice cream shop. I went thru two different tollways in the metroplex to get there. DFW is anything but a ghost town but with the fears of a virus there were less people around. I arrived an hour before close to stare down the cooler. That’s how you find out what flavors are available. I was so close to the glass, it easily fogged it up. I met with Martha the employee who was busy scooping other people’s ice cream and attending to the register. She has been working there since 2007 and is a great source of knowledge.A great day

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Pix or didn’t happen :clap:

Sponsored

OP
OP
364pipeguy

364pipeguy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon / 1971 CJ-6
Occupation
retired Steamfitter
Sorry no pics . I dont know how to get them off my phone. If you need more info go online to Cerro Gordo mines. There are a lot of pics and history

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry no pics . I dont know how to get them off my phone. If you need more info go online to Cerro Gordo mines. There are a lot of pics and history
Hey Paul if this helps, when you post, instead of hitting “post reply” hit “upload a file”. It will then ask you “photo album “. You just hit that and all your photos then come up. Then tap which ones you want to share, hit “done” and last now hit “post reply”

OP
OP
364pipeguy

364pipeguy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon / 1971 CJ-6
Occupation
retired Steamfitter
Thanx sf5211,
I am still trying to figure out my new I-phone. I turned in a flip phone for my new one. Hopefully i can find a you-tube video to tell me how to get the photos from the phone to the computer
Sponsored