Road Trip finished. 20 days with the JL

KDoc

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Jeep Cherokee Unlimited 2015 Diesel, 2019 JL Overland ( Sahara in USA)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I think you will really enjoy the trip Kevin. As I said we were quite surprised at the comfort over a long haul in the Jeep. So, with comfort, and the ability to go just about anywhere that's allowed you can't go wrong with a JL. I hope your's arrives soon. We all know that "the waiting is the hardest part". (With respect to the late Tom Petty). :)
I pick my car up the end of next week . Initial mods being done straight away is replacing the Dueler road tires with Yokohama Geolander AT G015’s . 275/R65/18. wider but same circumference so no impact to gearing .

jack buening

First Name
jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB
My 2019 Moab does the same with the ACC and it is annoying to say the least. I had a 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk that worked great without the pedal to the metal to get back to speed. Hopefully it could be improved with a revised program if Jeep offers one.

OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
My 2019 Moab does the same with the ACC and it is annoying to say the least. I had a 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk that worked great without the pedal to the metal to get back to speed. Hopefully it could be improved with a revised program if Jeep offers one.
I hope so Jack. I like the ACC in the brides car, and that's the main reason I wanted it in mine. But, unless you're on an interstate with light traffic it's useless IMHO. And, that kinda defeats the purpose.

jeepdabest

First Name
Bobby
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
Just finished a 3,000 mile journey from AZ to MT and the JL was amazing! Also, LOVED the ACC on US Highways and on the interstate.

Advertisement

Freeland Jeep

Advertisement