• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Front and Rear Dana 44 axles off my 2019 JLUR

OP
OP
Frezski

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2013 F250, 2016 Accord, 2016 Yami R1M
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
what a steal of a deal. cannot believe these are not gone yet. thats the price of one new without shipping!
Some emails but so far no serious takers.. probably the state of our economy.. less cash for people to spend freely.
Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

yea thats true. been trying to pon off my dana 30/44 with LSD for a year cant seem to get anything for it LOL. best of luck!

OP
OP
Frezski

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
yea thats true. been trying to pon off my dana 30/44 with LSD for a year cant seem to get anything for it LOL. best of luck!
Thanks man you too! Less than a year a go it seems axles were going like hot cakes. Or maybe my axles aren't appealing? Oh well. Good luck to you too sir! Take it easy!

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
how do you load/transport these? they weigh what? 350lbs each?. I am considering getting these off your hands.

Sponsored

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Maybe a stupid question. But would you ship to miami? And would it be possible for a freight shipping estimate?

OP
OP
Frezski

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe a stupid question. But would you ship to miami? And would it be possible for a freight shipping estimate?
Sorry, local pick up. I wouldn't know where to begin with the a shipper. I would say it's safe to assume it wouldn't be cost effective for either parties.

Bikemobile

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Vehicle Showcase
I’m interested, i’m in Colorado, grew up in California. I’d rather pay someone to bring these back vs driving out there. Getting a quote to haul these out right now.

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Sorry, local pick up. I wouldn't know where to begin with the a shipper. I would say it's safe to assume it wouldn't be cost effective for either parties.
If you figure it out, such as fedex freight or something you have a buyer ready with funds if anything.

I was going to buy new axles from allmoparparts and pay that freight since most sellers charge new prices for used axles.

Babeinsap

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude; 2001 TJ
Try ship.com. I had a large awning shipped from NC to VT very affordable.

Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

how do you load/transport these? they weigh what? 350lbs each?. I am considering getting these off your hands.
Could just rent a truck from Home Depot for the day. Would be a nice upgrade for you!

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
For sale are my axles off my 2019 JLUR. Moved on to bigger tires and axles. There are 18k miles on the set. These axles have never been apart minus diff oil changes at 10k miles and front differential has Metal Cloak cover and skid to protect the drain plug. Minor scaring on skid. Factory 4.10 gears and E-Lockers. The front axle still has the flange on the pinion and rear has a yoke is set up for 1350 U-Joint set up. (Last year I had 1350 drive shafts put on from Adams.) I never had an issue with these or any faults. Still has FAD so basically unmolested. Just pulled off a few weeks ago. Rotors are included. In a rush after hours last Friday, loading the trailer with the take offs, I come to find I only have 2 of the 4 calipers and pads. Also included is the factory diff cover, seal, and bolts if you wish to take off the the front diff cover and use another skid system. So many options available now a days vs 2019. Located 1hr north of Santa Barbara. $2500 and they're yours.

20221004_092556.jpg

20221004_092532.jpg
as stated by a previous forum member good deal. I have a Sahara. Alas I am in the Deep South.