Florida Gladiator Dana 44 axles front & rear (off of Overland)

FloridaMan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Asking $800 obo.

these are the Overland/Sport width axles with 3.73 gears (no lockers), they were taken off at around 5k miles on the truck. im in Southwest Florida (Collier/Lee). Front Axle does not come with outers/brakes, but the rears do (since they were swapped onto my UD44 that I installed into my JT).

Advertisement

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Asking $800 obo.

these are the Overland/Sport width axles with 3.73 gears (no lockers), they were taken off at around 5k miles on the truck. im in Southwest Florida (Collier/Lee). Front Axle does not come with outers/brakes, but the rears do (since they were swapped onto my UD44 that I installed into my JT).
Would the front fit a JL? I know the rear won't as the Gladdy uses a 5 link rear suspension set up.

OP

FloridaMan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Would the front fit a JL? I know the rear won't as the Gladdy uses a 5 link rear suspension set up.
I’m not 100% sure. I thought I remember reading about someone using the front from an Overland JT on a Sahara JL (iirc the width on the Overland and Sahara axles are the same but the D44 front in the JT is beefier than the front on the Sahara) but I’d check first with someone more knowledgeable than I am on it.

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I’m not 100% sure. I thought I remember reading about someone using the front from an Overland JT on a Sahara JL (iirc the width on the Overland and Sahara axles are the same but the D44 front in the JT is beefier than the front on the Sahara) but I’d check first with someone more knowledgeable than I am on it.
Looks like it does fit. And by outers do you mean just the rotors, calipers, pads, etc.?

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland North Edition, JlU Rubicon, JLU Sport, upgrades in progress!
Outers usually means everything from the knuckle out.
Gregj

Still wish they were not a 4,000 mile trip to pick up.

Advertisement

PSC Motorsports

Advertisement