Sponsored

Freedom Panel Storage Bag - Where is it?

OP
OP
smokinjeep

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
I’d be surprised if the storage bag is in the box with your soft top, but maybe. Only way to know is open the box at both ends as it should be at one end or the other, not in the middle of the box. If not, and after you’ve thoroughly searched the entire Jeep, let the dealer know you didn’t receive either item at delivery. And I would do it sooner than later. Some dealers get selective amnesia shortly after delivery, and barely remember you did business with them.

It’s also not uncommon for salesman to pillage unsold vehicles for extra items when they sell something, to include the tool kit and storage bag, so yours could be with some other lucky owner. My storage bag was in the cargo area in it’s own box (hard top only), but there was no sign of the tool kit, so it was replaced by one in...you guessed it, another unsold Wrangler. The "robbing Peter to pay Paul" effect.
I told the dealer. He said they are working with FCA to get me a new one. Tool kit isnt a problem. I told them I've yet to complete the survey and if I dont get the bag soon it will not be favorable. I know they take the survey serious so I hope to have resolution soon.
Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I took my time to fill out the survey too. I had no issues but I wanted to make sure before I sent in the survey saying I was 100% satisfied. It may not be much, but at least it's a little leverage you have.