Fox Racing Stabilizer OR Track Bars?

shelglass

First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
2020 JL 2 door, TSB is done still would like to stiffen up steering. All stock. I have been reading and seaching here for the best option of the two mentioned above. No lift in the future I am just looking to better the steering, really the new box is not that much improvement. Just confused on what the best option would be, not really offroading more of a grocery getter.
Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Best bet for your description of usage is the Mopar longer front lower control arms. The best $70 you can spend. They will get your caster to something reasonable and will drive much better. Plus they are a Mopar part that looks identical to stock so no dealership blues over warranty issues.

I'd not change track-bars or steering stabilizers if you will never take it really off road. No point. Keep the factory parts so you have the warranty.

OP
OP

shelglass

First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Thank you for the reply. Looking at lower front control arms right now. I did buy the track bar but it's still in the box.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
2020 JL 2 door, TSB is done still would like to stiffen up steering. All stock. I have been reading and seaching here for the best option of the two mentioned above. No lift in the future I am just looking to better the steering, really the new box is not that much improvement. Just confused on what the best option would be, not really offroading more of a grocery getter.
If itā€™s not a financial burden, Iā€™d hang on to the track bar, grocery getter today, but as soon as you take a short cut one day , the bug will bite you. Next thing you know, long arms, coil overs, tons and 40s......šŸ˜

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Thank you for the reply. Looking at lower front control arms right now. I did buy the track bar but it's still in the box.
The track bar may not even fit as most are longer than stock to accommodate for a lift.

Sponsored

OP
OP

shelglass

First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
If itā€™s not a financial burden, Iā€™d hang on to the track bar, grocery getter today, but as soon as you take a short cut one day , the bug will bite you. Next thing you know, long arms, coil overs, tons and 40s......šŸ˜
Yep I have ridden motorcycles off road so you are probably on to something here.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
You guys are evil. I at least respect the ones who say grocery/mall haulers ;)

OP
OP

shelglass

First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Best bet for your description of usage is the Mopar longer front lower control arms. The best $70 you can spend. They will get your caster to something reasonable and will drive much better. Plus they are a Mopar part that looks identical to stock so no dealership blues over warranty issues.

I'd not change track-bars or steering stabilizers if you will never take it really off road. No point. Keep the factory parts so you have the warranty.
Lower control arms are on the way! Anything I should know about the install? New alingment needed? Just checking Thanks

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Hey...šŸ˜‚
Sponsored