Fox 2.5 Elite shocks

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
I know a few people have been running these, I should have mine back from Accutune this week. Anyone that have them have any suggestions on where to start out with the adjustments? My first thought was start them both in the middle and dial in the high speed first and then the low speed? Any thoughts or suggestions?
Sponsored

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
I’ve had several adjustable shocks from Accutune. Give them a call and they will give you the best answer available. They are a great group of people and don’t mind talking to you.
Even though those shocks have several adjustments, I’ve just been lazy and run them at extreme soft unloaded around town and when going slow off-road. Then to the extreme heavy side when hitting the off-road with speed, towing, and extra weight in the back.

AccuTunedJL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Keep high speed fully open and put low speed about center or a little less. If you are getting rough feeling back off the low speed, if you are getting a rolley boaty feeling increase low speed. If you are bottoming out during bigger hits increase high speed. Low speed will help with g-outs as well if you come into a big dip and it feels too squishy increase low

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeep&dogs

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
So is all the way open all the way in the + direction? Or is that all the way closed?