SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
I drive an SRJLUR2LT
It's at the very end of the sale when the OTD price is on the contract that you tell them you are a cash buyer. It's none of their business how you are going pay. I do not play games when it comes to any large purchase.

As long as you are happy that's what counts. I learned a long time ago if I don't have the money to pay in full at the time of purchase then I don't get it. 1994 was the last time I financed a new 4 wheeled vehicle.

I can go out right now and get any Wrangler model I want. I'm just not willing to pay what they are getting for them at this time. So I am holding out for another year or two. I'm at a point in my life where financing anything is not a good option.
they're getting what they've always got for them, waiting another year or two is just going to be more expensive as each year they creep up in price.

There is still a dealer in Idaho that does 8% below invoice(ask me how I know)
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I can go out right now and get any Wrangler model I want. I'm just not willing to pay what they are getting for them at this time. So I am holding out for another year or two. I'm at a point in my life where financing anything is not a good option.
I'd wager you have dealers in your region that are fond of Market Adjustments? If you want to wait for them to contract, that makes sense. I say this because my dealer here in PA sells all Wranglers for sticker price...even the tarted-up 392. As your SoCal neighbor @SoCal mentions, new vehicle pricing will only go north with the passing of time.

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC 2WD Sierra, 4.3, NV3500, 3:73/TruTrac
As your SoCal neighbor @SoCal mentions, new vehicle pricing will only go north with the passing of time.
Vehicle pricing since around end of summer 2020 has been insane. And it's not only pricing. With shortages, production issues, and poor build quality, I'm waiting for things to calm down. I will say that the Wranglers are one of the models in the Stellantis lineup the have less issues than some of the other manufacturers.

There is still a dealer in Idaho that does 8% below invoice(ask me how I know)
That is extremely rare. Good on you for securing a deal you are happy with.

Not many dealers in CA are selling a popular model Wrangler for that much under invoice. Maybe a model that is on the lot that's not selling. I have yet to find a custom order configured model of any vehicle selling below invoice right now.

Most dealers have 5 or 6 Wranglers of different configurations on their lots that decent deals can be had. Wranglers made to order from the factory are not among good pricing.

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gosh Mark, if you can find me a 392 wrangler for $65,215.00 sign me up!! And I will even put up with a dumb sales person who has no clue what a SRJLUR2LT is. Heck I don't even know that long acronym!! :rock:

muffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Gosh Mark, if you can find me a 392 wrangler for $65,215.00 sign me up!! And I will even put up with a dumb sales person who has no clue what a SRJLUR2LT is. Heck I don't even know that long acronym!! :rock:
Peterson Jeep in Nampa ID. Ask for Kent. He'll do below invoice all day long. Just took delivery of my Rubicon at 12% off MSRP. His program includes 392s as well, or at least it did when I was picking up my Rubi about a month ago.

Sponsored

rikity

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
You might want to use JLJX74 instead of that SRJ thingie

thegame81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xtreme Recon 392
Clubs

lmao i love all the " i can get whatever i want at XXXX % below. some of you are almost as full of it as the guys on the corvette forum.
Corvetteforum is the worst. Take it from me a 15 year member.

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lmao i love all the " i can get whatever i want at XXXX % below. some of you are almost as full of it as the guys on the corvette forum.
I'm with you Chris. I do not see anyone getting a wrangler under invoice right now.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
I'm with you Chris. I do not see anyone getting a wrangler under invoice right now.
There will always be some outliers but In my area its pretty much MSRP or bust right now. My dealership honored my affiliate pricing but they made it clear that not only did they not want to but they wouldn't be in the future. My JLUR took almost 4 months to get in and apparently a lot has changed in that amount of time.

Sponsored

Yogi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I'm curious ... who has actually seen the dealer's invoice ???
Most folk, when talking invoice price, are referring to the Factory Wholesale Price. That information is readily available.
Sponsored