Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
Here's a few minutes (2:44) of video of the trails Bob (@Jondrew ) and I rode last Friday!
Super fun! And again, a few more Jeeps definitely would have made it more fun!

Sponsored

RedJeep78

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sport 2018
hey y'all, Brian here in Sanford. Right outside of Orlando!
Hey Brian, Ty, Bob, and anyone else. Wanna go riding on Sunday around 11 or 12 at that Port St. Johns place near O'town? Or somewhere else. Location really doesn't matter to me, just wanna get my jeep dirty haha:P

DravenGSX

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR, '16 Ram 1500 Longhorn
Hi, anyone in Florida selling their take off wheels and tires. Preferably off a Rubi?
I have a set of 5 Rubicon take off wheels with about 3500 miles on them for sale in Central Florida. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Last Mango

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Trail ride Sunday Ocala National Forest.

Tomorrow I'm taking the family for a mild mid day adventure. Paisley Woods area (Off 19, just north of 42) in the Southern part of ONF, as it's just over an hour from our house.

Anyone else going to be in that area tomorrow?

Flag us down if you see us.

Cheers,
James
Cell: 954-868-3235

Rubicon windshield down.jpg

Sponsored

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Tomorrow I'm taking the family for a mild mid day adventure. Paisley Woods area (Off 19, just north of 42) in the Southern part of ONF, as it's just over an hour from our house.

Cheers,
James

The Blue Sink OHV Coral is not far from there. A beautiful little spot. It's a natural sink hole with very clear water. Great place to have a nice picnic, float around if you have an inflatable boat, or even go swimming once the water warms up a bit.

Last Mango

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Blue Sink OHV Coral is not far from there. A beautiful little spot. It's a natural sink hole with very clear water. Great place to have a nice picnic, float around if you have an inflatable boat, or even go swimming once the water warms up a bit.
That is close, and I've never been there. We will definitely check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.
Cheers,
James

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That is close, and I've never been there. We will definitely check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.
Cheers,
James
No problem! Have fun!
A few of us on this thread are talking about doing some riding this coming Saturday at a nice place off 95 (exit 208). May take you a couple hours from Windermere but you're welcome to join us if you want!

Last Mango

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem! Have fun!
A few of us on this thread are talking about doing some riding this coming Saturday at a nice place off 95 (exit 208). May take you a couple hours from Windermere but you're welcome to join us if you want!
We're in Atlanta that weekend for a function. Another time ...

Sponsored

RedJeep78

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sport 2018

Cheers,
James

Dang I just drove by there, I would have stopped by if I had gotten your message yesterday ugh! Rain check for sure though:)

Last Mango

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We had 3 jeeps for our trail ride yesterday. We had a pile of kids (and a few adults) that enjoyed the day. The trails were easy, but nice. Had a most inquisitive Fox Squirrel hang around for a while. A big Shout out to TJ (PhotoGuy) for recommending Blue Sink OHV for a swim and picnic lunch. After getting hot, sweaty and dusty, diving into that cool clear water was pure gold.

Cheers,
James

Jeep kids.jpg

Blue Sink kids.jpg

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
We had 3 jeeps for our trail ride yesterday. We had a pile of kids (and a few adults) that enjoyed the day. The trails were easy, but nice. Had a most inquisitive Fox Squirrel hang around for a while. A big Shout out to TJ (PhotoGuy) for recommending Blue Sink OHV for a swim and picnic lunch. After getting hot, sweaty and dusty, diving into that cool clear water was pure gold.

Cheers,
James

Jeep kids.jpg

Blue Sink kids.jpg
Glad to know I'm good for SOMETHING!!! Lol! Glad y'all had a good time there. Great pics too! It's a cool place.
A bunch of us need to come up with a good weekend when we can hit Ocala for some camping & trail riding. Night time trail riding is a blast! Meet up there on a Friday (early evening) & leave Sunday.

DravenGSX

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR, '16 Ram 1500 Longhorn

Cheers,
James
Sounds like an amazing day, and I'm totally in for a forum get together exploring Ocala!
Sponsored