OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Big shout out to @SWIRVN for the Rubi rock rail take-offs!

Very cool dude!

Nice meeting you today! Enjoy that new Jeep Cherokee Overland! Looks nice! Hope to see you on the beach here soon!

Pics coming tomorrow!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to pay if forward Morton and I’m
sure the rails will look great!! Enjoy!!!
Thanks again man! Cant say it enough!

I want to put them on tomorrow and realized my d@mn torque wrench is 50-250 and some of these call for 20 ft lbs lol

GunnersJL

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubi, 2015 JGC Diesel Overand
Hey Florida Gang:

Throwing in a plug for Jeepin' with Judd in February. Without a doubt one of the best Jeep events in the state. For the last three years I've been a trail leader, and it's been a blast all weekend. Great trails, you can pick your skill level. Great obstacle course, again you can pick your skill level, and dry camping for 3 nights. Lots of vendors and raffles.

Check it out. I'll be driving a steel blue 2008 JKUR, or a 2019 JLUR Granite if it shows up in time.

See you in Bartow.

http://jeepinwithjudd.com/

ofarvoo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler MOAB
Posted this in another thread but wanted to share it with my local fellas:

Installed Grille Insert today:
AB725222-CEDA-4610-8DDA-4D7DB9F75E37.jpeg

And added a new decal to my trusty table:
3DFD0D7B-88B7-4187-8D53-758908275C9C.jpeg
Love the inserts , was the install pain free , thanks for showing the pic as this was up on the list of what do I buy next list lol

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Hey Florida Gang:

Throwing in a plug for Jeepin' with Judd in February. Without a doubt one of the best Jeep events in the state. For the last three years I've been a trail leader, and it's been a blast all weekend. Great trails, you can pick your skill level. Great obstacle course, again you can pick your skill level, and dry camping for 3 nights. Lots of vendors and raffles.

Check it out. I'll be driving a steel blue 2008 JKUR, or a 2019 JLUR Granite if it shows up in time.

See you in Bartow.

http://jeepinwithjudd.com/
I was out there a few weeks ago with about 80 Jeeps, definitely a cool place. Not sure I'll go this year as they're expecting 1000+ Jeeps.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Love the inserts , was the install pain free , thanks for showing the pic as this was up on the list of what do I buy next list lol
Install was super easy!

Here is my DIY:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/mopar-tailgate-table-installation-writeup.19495/

No ratteling at all while driving and it is made of metal. Very strong. Probably one of the most satisfying mods I’ve made to date. Very fun to use! I use it nearly daily for lunch at work weather permitting.

I got mine on this site as it was the cheapest I could find at the time I was looking:

https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215416ab.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
upload_2018-12-31_8-37-42.jpeg

JLU Sport with a 6speed reporting in from the Orlando area. My first Jeep ever and already loving it.
Welcome man!! Keep us posted! You should have cloned all the way up the side of that bypass lol 4L will get you to the top! Haha

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
My Rubi is only 4 weeks old, but I’ve yet to go into 4H...I need to do that!!
Yes Sir you absolutely do!

If anything, find a wet county access road nearby using google earth and go make sure it’s working properly. I did this myself before taking it out to the beach both with 4H and 4L.
Sponsored